Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2010, 05:06 PM  

York, PA, PA
Cheap Lodging

Me and my friends frequently visit Pittsburgh. When there we are always looking for a cheap place to stay to save some money. Are there any good deals that anyone may know of. Preferably something that is not extremely dirty or in a bad area.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:18 AM  
mbj
I is the laws

Martinsburg, West Virginia
there used to be some really good deals out by the Airport in the Robinson area. There are a ton of hotels there and it's a good area with tons of restaurants and shopping. It's been awhile since I actually stayed in any though

Old 12-20-2010, 01:36 PM  

Boston, MA
Are you just looking for a cheap motel? There's a Motel 6 that's nothing special, but it's not too far out, and cheap.

Haven't been there in the past two years though.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:47 PM  

Dover, PA
The Holiday Inn on McKnight Rd is usually under $100, it's within 15 minutes to the Stadiums.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:25 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
If you want to be in the city, I have heard good things about the Holiday Inn Express in the Southside. If you want cheaper, you will have to go outside the city.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!