Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-06-2010, 05:44 AM  

ohio
Ice Skating

If you have not checked it out yet check out PGG Place for ice skating. It has a wonderful atmosphere. It is outside in the heart of the city. When you look up you see the tall buildings. Very nice place to take a date to skate!

Old 12-21-2010, 03:46 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
What kind of days/hours are they open?
I just went with my girlfriend to the rink at Schenley Park, but it sounds like she'd probably prefer the PPG Place rink.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:10 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
Everything you need to know:
The Rink at PPG Place - Ice Skating in Downtown Pittsburgh at the PPG Ice Rink

Pretty Reasonable and sounds like a nice night out, but I don't think my ankles would forgive me.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:53 AM  

ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by london1o1 View Post
What kind of days/hours are they open?
I just went with my girlfriend to the rink at Schenley Park, but it sounds like she'd probably prefer the PPG Place rink.
PPG has the best hours they open at 10am and close between 10 and midnight. You can even go and come back!
Old 12-23-2010, 07:13 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, my ankles were pretty sore after I went. And I got a couple blisters. But I had a pretty good time. And my girlfriend was really excited to go, which makes everything more fun.
Thanks for the link. Seems likely we'll make it back out at some point this season. Sorry, ankles/feet.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:16 PM  

Vandergrift, Pa
I make sure to make it down to PPG place every winter for the ice rink. This year they had the rink outside of hines field for the winter classic but i wasn't able to make it down for it. I doubt they'll be doing it again next year though.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.