Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-20-2010, 07:36 PM  

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Jets?

Why did we have to lose to the Jets. I'm from da berg and there are so many Jet asshats down here celebrating. I just give em' da finger.....all five of em and one thumb

Old 12-21-2010, 12:50 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
The fact that we clinched a playoff spot anyway kind of took the sting off that loss.

Jets fans have been kind of annoying lately. Especially considering they are just a team constantly taking our cast-offs.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:28 PM  

Dover, PA
It would be very nice to get a first round bye. Stinking Ravens have to keep up don't they? And they will most likely win out. Will we beat the Brownies in Cleveland? They ruined our plans for playoffs before...
Old 12-28-2010, 10:16 AM  

Fairfield, PA
Jets lost their way in as well. If it ended today, they would head to KC with the winner coming back to Heinz Field...I'd rather play either of these two before facing Manning and the Colts...Of course, we do have to take care of business in Cleveland first.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.