Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2010, 02:39 PM  

McKees Rocks, PA
Off Roading

Are the any LEGAL, good, off-roading sites around the Pittsburgh area?

Old 10-06-2010, 12:07 PM  

Cleveland, ohio
I've never been to Wellsville, but heard it was good. I go to Jeepskool in Ohio and love it. jeepskool.com

Old 10-06-2010, 05:07 PM  

Washington, PA
Wellsville is fun, but not sure how legal. Sure, everyone does it, including yours truly. How serious is the wheeling you want to do? There are some state game lands and state forest roads around Ohiopyle that are fun, but not if your built. Rock run might be an option Rock Run Recreation :: Welcome.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:41 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
I am looking for quad trails in the pittsburgh area. There are some behind the baldwin health center and 40 acres. Where else?

I know you are talking about Jeeps but my friend got a new toy and is looking for somewhere to ride it.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:36 PM  

Bridgeville, PA
off roading

get with some of the local clubs, they keep ya legal when wheelin try pghoffroad or monvalley4X4 pm me I have more
Old 10-07-2010, 11:37 PM  

Bridgeville, PA
the places around are all 4X4 friendly and dirt bikes to
Old 10-08-2010, 12:53 PM  
FT

Monongahela, Pennsylvania
There's a ton by my house in Forward Township. Webster is big, although I think the game commission starting going in there and enforcing against it.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:51 PM  
4-3

pittsburgh, pa
anything near west mifflin? have had dirtbikes and quads all of my life but dont think a jeep would be able to get thru any of the trails being how narrow they are. i have a basically stock JK rubicon...but ive been itching to get it a little muddy.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:30 AM  

pittsburgh, pa
i live in north central pa, and if your looking for trail rides, there are routes you can take 100 miles off your tread life and never leave a dirt road.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:37 AM  

Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowjeep79 View Post
Wellsville is fun, but not sure how legal. Sure, everyone does it, including yours truly. How serious is the wheeling you want to do? There are some state game lands and state forest roads around Ohiopyle that are fun, but not if your built. Rock run might be an option Rock Run Recreation :: Welcome.

Wellsville seems a bit far from Pittsburgh to go out for the day or afternoon.

Where are the trails around Ohiopyle?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads