Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2011, 09:20 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell22 View Post
Vincent's is still there...so is all of the grease that comes with the pizza lmao!!
And the cigarette ashes in your pizza!

My favorite is Lucianos in White Oak. My family has been dining there ever since it was the tiny shop across from the now Rite Aid. I dont rememeber a single time we were upset with the quality. Its always good.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:55 AM  

X2 on Luciano's!! We used to get their pizza when it was the little shop also and still go there at least once every couple of months. All of their food is quite good and the prices are great. As far as the cigarette ashes, shhhh - everyone thinks they are wood fired ashes!!!! Not a fan of grease and ashes on my pizza. That's why we don't get them. Even cold pizza the next day is greasier than most just cooked.

Old 03-07-2011, 11:37 AM  
Here We Go!

Pittsburgh, PA
I have always been a fan of Garden of Eating Pizza in Imperial, PA. They changed the sauce a couple of years back but it was for the better.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:45 PM  

Pittsburgh
So many good pizza being mentioned. When I was traveling the South Hills I would love to stop at Mineos... and Bado's also (Bado's has great beer). I live in Irwin... so I'm loving Vincents. Next time I'm at the dog park, I'll have to check out Lucianos since its just right over in White Oak.

If you're ever near Washington, Pa, the best pizza around is still Osso's. Its right on Rt 18. Next time you're heading to Star Lake... or whatever they're calling it... check it out.

My wife loves the worst pizza in the world. If you're from anywhere near Greensburg, you have to tell me why people like this Joio's pizza. They use sweet pie crust... and its just awful. Its like eating dessert.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:06 PM  

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Mineo's is decent, its been a while since I had it so I dunno about it being the best.

Lately I really only ever get Bellino's (on Forbes Ave in Squirrel Hill, I was getting tired of IVP) or Bomonti's in Bellevue

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.