Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-18-2010, 03:12 PM  

Portland, OR
Any Portland-area Homebrewers out there?

I'm in downtown PDX and am always interested in meeting those interested in the fine art of beer brewery and beer drinkery.

J

Old 11-19-2010, 10:45 AM  

Canby, Oregon
I am involved in both. I haven't brewed in a while do to putting an addition on to my house but as soon as I finish I plan on getting back into brewing big time and completing my keezer.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:24 PM  

Portland, Oregon
one more here. I partake in both the drinkery and the brewery.. kind of a newb at the latter. But, ...Im really enjoying every twist and turn.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:59 PM  

I've got a buddy PCS'ing to Oregon (Military talk for moving) he just started home brewing a year ago but I'll point him in this forums direction so he can get some help!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:28 PM  

Portland, OR, OR
A couple buddies and I brew about once a month, we drink a lot more often than that.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:59 PM  

Portland, OR
I been brewing for a few years, not that much lately due to lack of funds.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:11 PM  

Portland, Oregon
PDX Brewer

I brew a batch at least every 2 months. I am currently bottling in 22's which is slowing me down. I plan to get corny kegs soon and start brewing more. There are plenty homebrew supply shops in PDX... i am still trying to decide which one is my favorite.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:56 PM  

Laramie, WY
Moving up there in a month, and qualify in the category. Perhaps I'll meet a few of you. Good to see that the art is alive where I am headed. Currently brewing an organic winter, holiday style, ale and a standard ale that showcases the malts, fermented at warmer temperatures.

Can't wait to give em a go!
Old 11-23-2010, 10:21 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Have you thought about joining the Oregon Brew Crew, shabadoo? I'm interested in meeting local homebrewers as well and it looks like this is the best option... I'm asking for a membership to the club for Christmas. Hopefully the girlfriend comes through on this, otherwise I'll be signing up in early January.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:55 AM  

Boring (near Portland), Oregon
count me in. I'm only on my 5th ever batch of beer, 6 if you count Apfelwein.

I would like to plant my own hops soon...I live on 3 acres in Boring (towards Mt. Hood) and most of our property is going unused.

Anyone currently growing their own hops?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.