Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-02-2011, 03:42 PM  
Dweller

Oregon City, Oregon
Just got into it myself with a starter kit and a keg kit from Main Brew in Hillsboro
Any Portland-area Homebrewers out there?-beer-stuff.jpg 

Old 01-03-2011, 01:20 PM  

Gladstone, Oregon
Hey Dan, looks like you just dove right into the deep end

I am just down the street(figuratively) so if you want to watch a brew session with me or just want some (humble) advice let me know. I do not make any claims but so far everyone likes my beers!

I've been brewing for about a year and a half. I do all-grain batches and bottle for now!
I have a few extract batches under my belt too!

Good luck and keep on brewing!

Old 01-05-2011, 11:37 PM  
Dweller

Oregon City, Oregon
Well my first batch is in the Keg getting infused with CO2. I tasted the sample I pulled for Hydrometer testing and it tastes good so far. I got even more excited after smelling it in the keg (added apricot flavoring) It smelled real tasty.
making an apricot blonde.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:06 PM  

Gladstone, Oregon
My plan is to remake a Fat Tire Clone and a brown ale that I just recently brewed but need to make adjustments on. Depending on money and time I am going to shoot for two weeks out. Of course weather may have a play in it too, I have a covering but if it is really windy I will wait.

I am kind of excited, my wife got me an oxygenator for Christmas and I cannot wait to try it out! woo hoo
Old 01-07-2011, 03:36 PM  
Dweller

Oregon City, Oregon
Got to raise a glass of my first batch last night. In my opinion, it turned out great. I am super excited about doing this one again.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads