Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-28-2010, 10:21 PM  

La Grande, Oregon
Favorite Gunshops

Are there any favorite gun shops, gunsmiths stock makers etc. in the Portland area? I live in La Grande and travel to Portland about twice a year. The only terrific gun shop I know of is in Philomath but it's a bit far to the South.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:42 PM  

Portland, oregon
gun-broker in tigard has great prices, knowledgeable staff, but a small selection.

Old 01-17-2011, 04:23 AM  

Salem, Oregon
Shooters Service Center, Small store good selection and knowledgeable staff.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:47 PM  

Wilsonville, oregon
I like going to the Gun Broker in Woodburn, OR. Really nice people and knolwedgeable.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:42 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwrunr View Post
I like going to the Gun Broker in Woodburn, OR. Really nice people and knolwedgeable.
I'm just South of Woodburn (Keizer) and never noticed it on my few visits to Woodburn, thanks!

The Gun Broker and Ammo Depot in Woodburn, OR | 1083 N Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR

If you're visiting Salem check out the pawn shop in Keizer just N. of the Salem line. I was very pleased with a Browning .338 WinMag I found there.

The father is quite knowledgeable about guns but a son told me the rifle was a Mauser. It has a Mauser action but the FN always means Browning. I paid $900.
My friend in Kentucky found it's twin selling from a Louisville auction seller;

"Browning FN High-Power Safari Grade Cal. .338 Win. Mag.
Price: $1,950.00
The Browning FN High-Power was manufactured from 1960-1974 by FN. It was chambered in many different rounds and came in 3 grades. This Belgian made Browning is the Safari Grade and is chambered in .338 Win. Mag., features a 24? barrel, and adjustable sights. The rifle is in like new condition, retaining 100% of its original blue on the barrel/receiver and the stock is just about perfect, retaining 100% of its original finish. The bore is bright and the action works perfectly. The nicely figured stock makes it a very nice looking rifle."

I added a LEUPOLD 4.5-14x50 VX-L VARMINT HUNTER'S Scope and am very pleased.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:19 PM  

Wilsonville, oregon
Wow..looks good.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:54 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Gun Broker is good, and Beavercreek Armory is a great place that specializes in ARs, and can even make you a supressor.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Portland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.