CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   West Virginia (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/west-virginia/)
-   -   Road work in South Charleston, West Virginia (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/west-virginia/road-work-south-charleston-west-virginia-2865/)

narnwv 09-24-2010 08:29 AM

Road work in South Charleston, West Virginia
 
Will they ever finish that dang bridge at South Charleston? Anybody know?

Trucker 09-26-2010 02:51 PM

of course not.

bfzmlp7 09-28-2010 02:33 PM

bridge
 
they are running some traffic on it now but it will probably be partialy open for years

jeepride 10-02-2010 08:58 PM

Belle Wv
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bfzmlp7 (Post 15800)
they are running some traffic on it now but it will probably be partialy open for years

What part of the big town of Belle you from?

TJinWV 10-06-2010 08:21 AM

Did they finish painting the other bridge yet? Been a couple months since I was down that way.

jeepride 10-06-2010 06:03 PM

Yes it has been painted wolverine blue lol

johnboy68 10-07-2010 04:01 AM

I would like to know what they are doing to the old hydro electric plant by Kanawaha Falls (the actual falls, not the town) on Rt 60 in Gualey Bridge. I have to drive through there everyday on my way to work and have to stop for one way traffic.

teaberryeagle 11-20-2010 01:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnboy68 (Post 20383)
I would like to know what they are doing to the old hydro electric plant by Kanawaha Falls (the actual falls, not the town) on Rt 60 in Gualey Bridge. I have to drive through there everyday on my way to work and have to stop for one way traffic.

Here's a few photos of the "Kanawha Falls" at Glen Ferris and the Hydro Electric plant you are referring to. They are actually a couple miles from Gauley Bridge, although very close. These falls are definitely a photographic opportunity. I drove by them every weekend while attending WVIT on my way to Ronceverte.....no interstate than....:D

glen ferris, wv - Google Maps

narnwv 01-17-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnboy68 (Post 20383)
I would like to know what they are doing to the old hydro electric plant by Kanawaha Falls (the actual falls, not the town) on Rt 60 in Gualey Bridge. I have to drive through there everyday on my way to work and have to stop for one way traffic.

A guy bought it and is putting it back into service.

narnwv 01-17-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teaberryeagle (Post 41297)
Here's a few photos of the "Kanawha Falls" at Glen Ferris and the Hydro Electric plant you are referring to. They are actually a couple miles from Gauley Bridge, although very close. These falls are definitely a photographic opportunity. I drove by them every weekend while attending WVIT on my way to Ronceverte.....no interstate than....:D

glen ferris, wv - Google Maps

Great pictures!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.