CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   Toledo (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/toledo/)
-   -   Where's toledo??? (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/toledo/wheres-toledo-3236/)

GeneralTJWillys 10-05-2010 09:57 AM

Where's toledo???

I've already submitted to have Toledo added, but I kinda can't believe that it wasn't here by default anyway.......odd.

Can you all help me out by submitting Toledo as well?

Lots to offer here! Toledo Mud Hens, World Famous Tony Packo's, COSI Toledo sounds like it's coming back stronger than ever, The Zoo!!, the new Toledo Walleye Hockey team! Party in the Park on the riverfront-concerts and activities, the Rib-Off!!-stuff yourself with some tasty ribs!!

On and on it goes......

Where's all my fellow Toledoans??

rustyprimer 10-05-2010 03:52 PM

Grew up in Toledo, built Jeeps for 30 years. Now living in Monclova, Oh and working pt eves at the Andersons in Maumee cleaning crew. Also, getting ready to launch a new service to the area. Built the website from scratch but its only part of the service.
Featuring Area Daily Lunch Specials

rnemovr 10-05-2010 11:10 PM

if i knew how to add a sub forum i would. but still learning

GeneralTJWillys 10-06-2010 01:11 AM

Eh, it's ok for now. We Toledoans will make due! Thanks rnemovr. Hoping to have enough submissions for it to show.

GeneralTJWillys 10-06-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustyprimer (Post 18864)
Grew up in Toledo, built Jeeps for 30 years. Now living in Monclova, Oh and working pt eves at the Andersons in Maumee cleaning crew. Also, getting ready to launch a new service to the area. Built the website from scratch but its only part of the service.
Featuring Area Daily Lunch Specials

Seems like a great idea to me! Best wishes on the site! Are you planning on adding anything for the east side/Oregon area?

Toledomuddbogger 10-06-2010 05:19 PM

really where's Toledo hi Black Swamp and rustyprimer

tommudd 10-07-2010 09:32 AM

Yes need to add Toledo since I have to live here for work!
Plus its the Home of Jeep how could it not be listed???:mad:

Mezeron 10-07-2010 05:13 PM

Toledo must just not be big enought to be a city on this page i guess lol

GeneralTJWillys 10-07-2010 10:57 PM

Eh...it'll make it. I posted a link to this site on Facebook, and asked all my friends and family to come here and make a request for it, and to "share" with their friends, etc. and do the same.
With that.....we'll have the other 99 requests in no time!! ;)

And....ToledoMudBogger.....and any other Toledo area wheelers......we have a large group going up to Bundy Hill this Saturday. Bundy is on Rt. 12 in Jerome, Michigan. It's online at Michigan Off Roading at Bundy Hill Off Road Park - Jerome, MI (4x4, OHV, ORV, ATV, Quad, Motorcycle, Jeep).

If you're interested......JOIN US!!

ArcherAce 10-08-2010 12:27 AM

Damn I have to work!