CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   Illinois (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/illinois/)
-   -   Central IL (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/illinois/central-il-3547/)

TRLWGN1 10-08-2010 05:26 PM

Central IL
 
Any other central IL folks? I am 30 minutes northwest of Springfield

toomanycars 10-09-2010 09:42 PM

Hey, I actually know where Oakford is.. just drove through there a couple weeks ago.

Somewhere I have a t-shirt from the grocery store there. August's Country Market or something like that?

TRLWGN1 10-10-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toomanycars (Post 22560)
Hey, I actually know where Oakford is.. just drove through there a couple weeks ago.

Somewhere I have a t-shirt from the grocery store there. August's Country Market or something like that?


no grocery stores in Oakford
Just a bar and a restaraunt

I work in Springfield. It isn't too far away.

so, what kind of cars you have that are too many? And, how many is too many? LOL Is there such a thing?

toomanycars 10-11-2010 07:56 PM

3 trucks, 2 motorcycles, 4 cars, and 2 jeeps. And 3 trailers. It's getting hard to find a parking spot.

The shirt is probably 20 years old.

PGCI 10-11-2010 09:22 PM

Just south of Springfield!

TRLWGN1 10-12-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toomanycars (Post 23122)
3 trucks, 2 motorcycles, 4 cars, and 2 jeeps. And 3 trailers. It's getting hard to find a parking spot.

The shirt is probably 20 years old.


ok
it has been nearly 15 years since the little store was open

any of the jeeps used on the trails, or are they just cruisers?

cellblock9 10-12-2010 11:19 AM

I grew up just south of Springfield. I lived in and around Springfield for a few years too before I moved out of state.

toomanycars 10-12-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRLWGN1
any of the jeeps used on the trails, or are they just cruisers?

Not much off-roading. My wife has a '97 Wrangler with 20k miles that she inherited from her dad. It's never been off a paved road. I've got a '95 Grand Cherokee with a "for sale" sign in the window. It's never been very far off the road.

TRLWGN1 10-13-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toomanycars (Post 23427)
Not much off-roading. My wife has a '97 Wrangler with 20k miles that she inherited from her dad. It's never been off a paved road. I've got a '95 Grand Cherokee with a "for sale" sign in the window. It's never been very far off the road.

you will have to give it a try sometime. It is a lot of fun and very addicting

PGCI 10-13-2010 07:51 PM

Very addicting! First you'll want meatier tires, then bigger tires, then a lift, then lockers, then axles to handle the lockers and bigger tires, then a bigger motor and higher gears to turn your bigger tires! It never ends!:D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.