CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   Spokane (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/spokane/)
-   -   Favorite Restaurants (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/spokane/favorite-restaurants-5711/)

Ibuer 12-01-2010 07:53 PM

Favorite Restaurants

Anybody have a favorite restaurant in the Spokane area?

My wife and I love Mizuna and Sante. We just went to the new Ethiopian restaurant and loved it as well. Anthony's is hit or miss sometimes, but the views are the best in the city. Other favs: Villagio, Picabu, Downriver Grill.

Always looking for new places to try. Anyone try out Savory yet?

Aquinas 12-02-2010 04:47 PM

I have heard a lot about Churchill's lately. Anyone tried it?

Thetimotin 12-03-2010 02:50 PM

Personally I am a huge fan of the Italian Kitchen. I haven't been there in over a year, but the spicy gnochi is excellent!

mybeerbuzz 12-07-2010 01:56 PM

The Downriver, Twigs, Anthonys, Northern Lights, Steam Plant.

hughes278 12-16-2010 07:57 PM

I thing the best Chinese food around here is on Division...The hong-kong express

tball34 12-23-2010 11:32 AM

The elk public house has great food and great people. It was just on diners drive inns and dives. I have been there many times and love the food.

WillyBlanks 12-28-2010 11:29 PM

We think that the best food in the area, for Mediterranean: would be the White House in Post Falls. Italian food: Tomato Street, but will be trying out the Italian Kitchen due to the earlier posters advice. Americana: Waddel's on the South Hill, and Flaming Joe's in the Spokane Valley for the hot wings. There are others but these are definitely the most substantial.

J.Will

Ibuer 12-29-2010 01:51 AM

Has anyone been to the West Wing on Regal. It is owned by the folks who own the White House out in Post Falls.

Thetimotin 12-29-2010 12:07 PM

Another good place to grab a bite around here is The Onion. They make a Pepper Steak sandwich that is crazy good!

Also, now that you've brought up Flaming Joes, all I can think about is hot wings! I haven't been to that place in forever, but now I have some very important decisions to make for dinner tonight...

stumpjumper09 01-18-2011 04:27 PM

flammin joes in the valley is bombbbb :D

rskitall 01-30-2011 09:37 PM

I am from NYC so it is hard to say anything is top notch but here is my list not in any order just the only ones I would go to Tomatoe street, Shogun,Mustard seed,High Nooner not in spokane but Texas road house is really good

hutchman 02-01-2011 11:59 PM

If you have never had their cinnamon rolls, you gotta go to Frankie Doodles. Not much of a restaurant otherwise, but those big ole' cinnamon rolls are to kill for!

steve888 02-06-2011 12:46 PM

I agree I think Tomato Street is really good itialian, if you are into asain food P F changs downtown has some really good food as well.

spokanecassels 02-19-2011 12:14 PM

Ate at Savory yesterday! outstanding!!

Downriver has to be in the running as does Italian Kitchen and Twigs!

skip churchhills, make the trip to Wolf Lodge - worth the drive!

GroosBrewz 02-21-2011 12:24 PM

I used to eat quite a bit at a place called Thaddeus Thudruckers.. Fantastic food and the chicken fried steak was famous.. Are they still around? Are they still affordable? I haven't been there in about 10 years..

JHoots 02-27-2011 06:23 PM

Flaming Joes is a great place for wings and beer. I love Old European for breakfast. Kays on Francis is a great little Chinese food dive. Dlish's makes some great burgers also.