CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   Utah (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/utah/)
-   -   Gemini Bridges question (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/utah/gemini-bridges-question-7181/)

iamslotman 12-29-2010 10:00 AM

Gemini Bridges question

hello moabianians, we visited your beautiful state in July and we took our Jeep on Gemini Bridges and loved it. I saw that they sell Brag Tags decals in a store in town and I want to see if anyone can name the store? hopefully they will sell me two for our Wrangler online. Looking forward to our next adventure when we return west from NY in July.

doclouie 01-02-2011 12:55 PM

The Sticker Store if I remember correctly, but I do not believe they are on the web.

iamslotman 01-03-2011 06:15 AM

actually I had partial luck. It turns out the sticker store is no longer in business, but the owner saw my post on his old site and was willing to sell me the decals I wanted thru Paypal. He still has decals for most trails and places but the webiste is closing soon, so try him soon. You can write him at sales@bragginrightsdecals.com .

Boreal 01-04-2011 12:40 PM

I've been in that store a few times... pretty cool place.

No link to the decal website? Only email contact?

yikes 01-05-2011 09:34 PM

?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamslotman (Post 63627)
hello moabianians, we visited your beautiful state in July and we took our Jeep on Gemini Bridges and loved it. I saw that they sell Brag Tags decals in a store in town and I want to see if anyone can name the store? hopefully they will sell me two for our Wrangler online. Looking forward to our next adventure when we return west from NY in July.

Did you also go down below Gemini to look at them from under ? Easy trail and good view of the bridges

WJwheelin 01-23-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yikes (Post 66278)
Did you also go down below Gemini to look at them from under ? Easy trail and good view of the bridges

Unfortunantly its closed to 4WD's now so you'll have to hike it but for sure worth it ;)

alf4444 01-26-2011 07:53 PM

I've bought a couple and the little trail name stickers kinda suck...They are little more than Brother P touch labeler stickers...I have a good vinyl guy that makes mine now and he's cheaper!

krany 01-26-2011 10:19 PM

yep its called the sticker store. i dont think they have a web address. i have never had issues with their stickers. if you clean the area first then they will stick and last for forever. ive had mine on my jeep for a long time now.

Maverick 01-31-2011 10:37 PM

What about the t shirt shop?

taylorRichie 02-01-2011 11:46 AM

When did Gemni Bridges close? THat's a bummer, the Vehicross Group went a few years ago and took pictures on the bridge... Like 22 vehicrosses... Bummer :(