CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums

CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/)
-   Tucson (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/tucson/)
-   -   Please keep your cats inside!!! (https://www.cityprofile.com/forum/tucson/please-keep-your-cats-inside-8006/)

SeanMcGuireXJ 01-24-2011 08:41 AM

Please keep your cats inside!!!

Enough is enough. If you live in the Lakeside/Lakecrest/Santa Rita area, make sure your cats are locked in. I'm going to have to start trapping (humanely) cats that come around spraying and crapping in mine and my neighbors yards. Fighting in the alleys, digging up my gardens, and making my dogs sick. They climb on the cars and sleep in the engine bays, setting off alarms all hours of the night. There will come a morning where I forget to bang on the hood and poor Tigger will lose his tail to the fan belt.

If you are missing a kitty, check PACC or the Humane Society of Tucson. Or maybe down the road...the homies were telling me about some bomb-ass carne asada that Nana makes...

Thank You.

catfish 01-24-2011 09:58 AM

we have the same problem, whats make it worse is the cat lady who feeds feral cats all around town...this weekend my wife picked up some coyote poop/urine pellets in a can from ACE....seems to put the fear of god in them alright....also i hear Boca s already selling cat tacos.

ZonaJeep 01-24-2011 10:24 AM

Beartraps [/problem]

10char

p-saurus 01-24-2011 11:14 AM

Outdoor cats don't last very long around here. Coyotes seem to think they're tasty.

SeanMcGuireXJ 01-24-2011 12:04 PM

I got one that set off my motion light in the back yard one night that looked like a small cougar. I went to scare it off, and when I opened the door I had to go change my shorts!

randyd 01-31-2011 09:07 AM

If you have ever eaten across the line in Mexico, you kow how good they can be...

SeanMcGuireXJ 01-31-2011 08:03 PM

Had gato tacos when I went to Idaho as a kid...pretty tasty from what I remember.

I hear Boca Tacos y Tequila uses "exotic" meat... :D

Wife won't let me trap the kitties, or do anything "mean" to them. I guess I'll have to mace the yard.

RJtucson 02-02-2011 10:49 AM

Rent a dog...

They should have a rent a dog service. Then you could keep one for a few days from time to time. Maybe he could even feed himself in your yard.

randyd 02-17-2011 10:24 PM

Any one have any tips on cooking cat?

SeanMcGuireXJ 02-18-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyd (Post 84806)
Any one have any tips on cooking cat?

Hobo grill? Worcestershire and Sriracha?

I think somebody read this. Maybe the cats notice my little baby wiener grew into a BIG wiener dog and is still growing. He still doesn't know his own strength, and needs some new chew toys. Maybe there's a cat somewhere missing a leg or tail...

:teehee:

The rotted oranges I strategically place in the cats' hiding/peeing spots must be doing the trick. Maybe I'll plant some cayenne in the garden. I still think the sticky rat traps were a funny idea!