Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-25-2011, 02:26 PM  

fayetteville, North Carolina
4x4 shop in fayetteville

looking for the best 4x4 shop in the fayetteville area. dont want to drive all the way to raleigh to get work done.

Old 01-31-2011, 02:53 AM  

I think the two that are good and won't **** you are "Get Ugly Customs" out in Raeford close to the indoor skydiving place and "Wilson's Off-Road", which is downtown Fayetteville. Both have websites. Just google them.

Old 01-31-2011, 02:54 AM  

oh, and if you aren't already signed up go check out militaryjeepers.com and the Ft. Bragg section on there....
Old 02-01-2011, 01:43 AM  

raleigh, nc
you could check out performance offroad on reilly rd iirc.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:56 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulver44 View Post
you could check out performance offroad on reilly rd iirc.
I've heard good and bad things about that place. I'm not going to bash it, because I've never been there myself. I would check out Get Ugly Customs firts and Wilson's second. They are both good shops, but Get Ugly seems to come in with better prices on most things.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:28 PM  

Dublin, nc
i have been to wilsons and have a friend that works there eric. he built one of my bagged and bodied trucks. just remember to take your wallet you will need it. but the work is top notch

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads