Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-19-2010, 04:40 PM  
SKT

I am also interested in some local Junkyards.

I doubt most of these places websites, so if anyone can post up some good directions or a phone number...that would be awesome!

Old 12-19-2010, 07:25 PM  

Raleigh, NC
I've had good luck with LKQ in Clayton. Just small parts: IAC, fuses, visor clips, muffler parts. mostly just browsing around though.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:49 AM  

Raleigh, NC
I think the trick with junk yards is that you have to check frequently. so to say that one place sucks because they don't have your car, is pretty funny to me.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:32 AM  

Raleigh, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoppyGus View Post
I think the trick with junk yards is that you have to check frequently. so to say that one place sucks because they don't have your car, is pretty funny to me.
I couldn't agree more with that statement. Definitely hit and miss with every JY I've been to.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:50 PM  

Mebane, NC
Kings and Crutchfield in Mebane are decent. I also think that there is a JY in Pittsboro thats supposed to be good

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads