Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2011, 04:06 PM  

Clayton, North Carolina
Need a cheap apartment or home in Raleigh/Cary NOW

Hey folks, I am 21 with a steady job but I have little to no(NOT BAD credit) credit as I just got my first creditcard.

I live in clayton, work in Raleigh and drive a 15mpg gas guzzzler yj which I cannot sale(To much invested) so i easily spend $300 a month of my $1200 paycheck in gas getting from Clayton.

Looking for a clean place that gets me everything(elec,water,sewer) for under $500 a month and does not require a equal deposit. A "dorm" or shared home is not an option as my Fiance is with me. It can be a 300sf studio for all I care it just needs to be clean and not in the hood.

I may be dreaming in the clouds but asking on here is worth a shot as there is a huge difference between Rent By Owner and Apartment Corps. Where I am currently living is no longer an option.

if you know of ANY place please send me a pm. I have been checking hotpads and craigslist daily. Mission valley and pullen park lofts are full so..

Thank You

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!