Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-06-2010, 06:13 PM  

raleigh, nc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsconver View Post
Powerline trails are illegal, probably shold not post about illegal wheeling.
Not necessarily. To my knowledge, people who own land adjacent to utility easements can legally traverse the terrain.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:07 PM  

Durham, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulver44 View Post
Not necessarily. To my knowledge, people who own land adjacent to utility easements can legally traverse the terrain.
as I said to just take a left off the road onto a powerline easement is illegal. If you own land next to it then you can probably cross it but that is not what you said and promoting illegal wheeling activities and participating in them is what gives us a bad name to the public and get us thrown out of places like Tellico. So plesae do not wheel illegally and do not suggest others to do it either.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:29 AM  

Goldsboro, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrule View Post
Uhwharrie national forest is the best place to go, well its the only legal place to 4 wheel around here
Ditto and I can't wait to get there again!
Old 10-08-2010, 01:58 PM  

Raleigh, NC
How is Upper Tellico? Read about it but never been there or spoke to someone who has.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:38 PM  

Durham, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD2459 View Post
How is Upper Tellico? Read about it but never been there or spoke to someone who has.
it is closed
Old 10-09-2010, 02:45 AM  

Clayton, North Carolina
I heard Telico is for sale. Anyone know anything about this? Ill be heading to URE this upcomming weekend with my oldest son for a little fun as long as the weather is nice. I was looking on the site and it said you can pan for gold out there. My boy is doing a thing in school about rocks and stuff like that and I though this might be a good little side activity for him. Anyone know of any good spots for this out there.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:39 PM  

Dublin, nc
we go to baytree lakes not alot of challenging stuff but is a cool place to ride out and camp for a weekend
Old 10-15-2010, 06:50 AM  

Elizabeth City, NC
Oregon Trails on the backside of Garner is pretty cool for a local spot. I have been there once with a friend and hada good time. spent several hours putting around back there.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:17 PM  

raleigh, nc
Quote:
Originally Posted by scean61 View Post
Oregon Trails on the backside of Garner is pretty cool for a local spot. I have been there once with a friend and hada good time. spent several hours putting around back there.
Do you access it from Magnolia Lane, off of New Bethel Church Rd?

If anyone is going to wheel there and wouldn't mind my XJ tagging along, please send me a PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:31 AM  

Elizabeth City, NC
not sure if you can get to it fm Magnolia. I only went there once with a friend and we got there fm oregon trail rd off of new bethel just down from magnolia.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
Bookmark this Page!

« Moving to Raleigh | - »

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.