Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-11-2011, 10:53 PM  
Traveler

men

once i was 'nicer'--but tonight i just gotta say this--

i don't like fat men

there is a good reason.

sigh

i would date a smoker before i would date an overweight man. i would date a lot of other 'less than perfect men'---but um-i just don't think i could like more intimate aspects of a relationship with a man who is too big in the middle.

that tells me that the man is self-indulgent---thinks well of himself with little cause. will do what he pleases and not be very concerned with what others may want or need. many times they have a lot of money--that is not what impresses me. shrug--

jmo

babies, they are little boys --Mommy told them they were so special.

wah, wah, wah

true of many men---who can want a man that is still a baby--not me

if you say anything to hurt them --they strike back--'What did I do?'--
blame you--'witch with a b'--'Hillary'--mean as a 5 year old boy can be

they will cut you to your soul and never understand that an apology is owed.

men.

a few good ones--i met a nice one once at Fort Walton Beach. wish i could have kept him. ships passing in the night. he was a gentleman--i can tell you that.

mean, so mean--some men.

why?

can anyone explain--i need to know--i really do

Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 PM  
Traveler

Brains, Boobs, Beer, and Butter: Midnight in the garden of the good and great

'that is what she said'---mmmhmm

a woman who knows men--i can only assume--i'll bet she picked a good one

so few--so few.

pitiful--mother's love their sons--always their babies.

well, my daddy loved me--can't say the same for Mama Mia--'be hard on the girls'--that is what my family thinks and man they are hard as nails--

jealous that my daddy loved me unconditionally--hated him--her entire family--won't admit to that of course, Christians do not 'hate'---but they did.

i loved my daddy--he would have killed for me--wish he had known about 'fatty'--with no remorse he would have just killed him and gone to prison.

Braveheart---yes, he was. got kicked around by fat cats but he was the best man --never made a lot of money--died trying. I respect that.

don't respect Mama Mia that much. she is 'mean'--truly mean. she never understood my father--didn't show any respect for what he did.

everybody thinks she is so nice---but she really isn't that nice. just plays games and gets away with it.

Old 10-13-2011, 05:47 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by addymiller View Post
once i was 'nicer'--but tonight i just gotta say this--

i don't like fat men

there is a good reason.

sigh

i would date a smoker before i would date an overweight man. i would date a lot of other 'less than perfect men'---but um-i just don't think i could like more intimate aspects of a relationship with a man who is too big in the middle.

that tells me that the man is self-indulgent---thinks well of himself with little cause. will do what he pleases and not be very concerned with what others may want or need. many times they have a lot of money--that is not what impresses me. shrug--

jmo

babies, they are little boys --Mommy told them they were so special.

wah, wah, wah

true of many men---who can want a man that is still a baby--not me

if you say anything to hurt them --they strike back--'What did I do?'--
blame you--'witch with a b'--'Hillary'--mean as a 5 year old boy can be

they will cut you to your soul and never understand that an apology is owed.

men.

a few good ones--i met a nice one once at Fort Walton Beach. wish i could have kept him. ships passing in the night. he was a gentleman--i can tell you that.

mean, so mean--some men.

why?

can anyone explain--i need to know--i really do
The cream of the crop, have come through and picked us "good men" early, very few "good women" out there anymore either, all us "good men" went and got em. There's your explanation. When those who think they're good realize they ain't, they get MEAN. t'ain't for you to ponder, nor me either, stop the nit picking search and live, I mean LIVE LIFE, get out and about and enjoy whatever it is you enjoy. perhaps he'll be there for you, if not, who cares, you had fun.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:43 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
The cream of the crop, have come through and picked us "good men" early, very few "good women" out there anymore either, all us "good men" went and got em. There's your explanation. When those who think they're good realize they ain't, they get MEAN. t'ain't for you to ponder, nor me either, stop the nit picking search and live, I mean LIVE LIFE, get out and about and enjoy whatever it is you enjoy. perhaps he'll be there for you, if not, who cares, you had fun.
um--there are quite a few 'good women'--'you'--men won't find us in the typical places. we are 'private dancers'. fyi.

nah-==the great ones don't get mean--just find better men. cut their losses--learn and go on. there is crying, there is rage--managed discreetly-i assume you know about 'SATC'--you call the girls and counsel each other and hug each other and do whatever you can to ease the PAIN.

n e v e r was a 'nit picker'--sweet as sugar--too sweet---too nice. didn't even want breakfast at Tiffany's. didn't ask anybody to help me either---nor expect thanks or 'anything'. must be the best woman in the world?

sigh--but you are essentially correct. lol--i am doing what you advised--always have done that.

for me to 'want more' than friendship from any man--it takes someone like Kenny Rogers and a host of others. some 'just know' and some can never grasp the simplest idea--will never know 'what women want'----lol that anyone thought Mel Gibson was a man who knew anything about women and most of the other things he professes to believe.

the Truth is out----cat's out of the bag about men--no turning back.

Barack is good--i would have a man like him.

say what you want to say about him. Clinton--wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole--the only thing i have against Hillary is she married Bill. ????

really--i prefer my doctor. sigh--maybe the best man in the world--his friend, a minister is just like him.

i will see him in November and just ask him if he can match me up. would save him lots of time and effort. he might do it. i drive him insane--from doing what he wants and still not finding the solutions. 10 years of this.

that is the only cure for me. not really his job--but he is busy--Executive Health--taking a few day of vacation now--had to have him paged to be informed of my urgent need---he called right back when they gave him the message.

'Walk, manage the stress-go to diabetes classes'. which i would have done except his other patient, Mom, went insane when i tried to do all that in June.

he can do nothing with her--90--and so he has to keep hearing the same story--waste of his time.

other than that---i might be likely to meet my soul mate pulled over in a truckstop in the middle of the night. or in a cheap motel. it is a great life---lol.

a fine potential Lifetime movie. grow up 5 minutes from Emory University and live like those in homeless shelters. Go Atlanta, GA---what a crazy city.

google the biblical character 'Susannah'--mmmhmmm--not in the Bible but i don't doubt the truth of the story. songs have been written--'Suzanne' and others --plays have been performed.

'Susan'--the lily--perfectly pure---profoundly abused --spiritual abuse. worst kind--no man would admit to the evil that he had done. one stood up.

i have 5 good men now. i will see what my pastoral counselor suggests--he is like Bob Dylan and the Archbishop of Canterbury--he can probably find the man i need. of course he will not do that--insists i do such things for myself.

knows i can. just the wind beneath my wings. that is all he is.

lol

GOD. He is real and he will use a 'good servant' in his mysterious ways. I am like lucy//Peanuts--big mouth--Jeremiah--He can count on me to tell the entire world and do it incredibly well. so strange so strange.

all i wanted was to be 'average' He had a different idea--this is now clear to me. lol

i have a dog who loves me unconditionally. DOG=GOD. Josh Dylan.

Josh Groban and Bob Dylan--all you need to know about GOD.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:48 PM  
Traveler

Susanna--
Books of the Bible: Susanna

Susanna, the wife of the wealthy and influential Joakim, inspires lust in two Jewish elders who come often to Joakim's house. The elders plot to find her alone and entice her to sleep with them; should she refuse, they threaten to tell everyone that they caught her committing adultery with a younger man. Despite the threat, Susanna refuses their advances and so the elders accuse her, and after a brief trial she is found guilty and sentenced to death. On the way to her execution, Daniel appears, shouting that she is indeed innocent, and demands a chance to examine the elders again. Daniel shows that they are lying by demanding that they name the tree under which they allegedly found Susanna and the young man. Since they are unable to agree, Susanna is exonerated and the two elders are executed in her place. This story appears in Daniel chapter 13 in Roman Catholic Bibles.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:13 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Its because us 'good men' have already been snatched up by those Hillaries, and B's that you so eloquently spoke of earlier.

Coming back in my next life as a gay man is starting to sound really appealing.
(Okay, maybe not...)
Old 10-13-2011, 07:42 PM  
fustrated genius

well, I would hardly compare my wife to Hilery (yuck) nor mysalf to Clinton. I never liked hags nor cigars. I have nothing against gays, but it's never been apealing to me. But it is funny,
Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
well, I would hardly compare my wife to Hilery (yuck) nor mysalf to Clinton. I never liked hags nor cigars. I have nothing against gays, but it's never been apealing to me. But it is funny,
my gay neighbors are the nicest people i know.

don't understand what you think is funny--bill clinton--what on earth do people admire in him. what can be admired about Newt--and a long list of others.

eh-the truly good won't sacrifice their lives and families to politics --so we get the 'obsessed'.

shrug---Hillary has done a good job--why she wanted to be a POTUS--i'll never know.

whatever she is she has a right to be it--just as we all do.

shrug--i am more of a Mary Tyler Moore---girl next door--called a 'B' if i ever disagree with a certain type of person. a low, low person--i have come to understand.

i have been called every filthy name in the book--'forced' middle school students to learn to read, write and spell. an evil teacher.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:45 AM  
fustrated genius

Vaporlungs post was what I was saying to be funny.
the gay thing, they don't bother me none.

The Hillery-Billeries neither, get my admiration. I would agree with your Bill summation.

I am reserve but abrasive. My wife usually fills in the gaps with her smile and yak ability. I would say she has the much better people skills than I.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:58 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Good guy here. Well at least good for my wife, we compliment each other well. I learned that you have to be complete before seeking completion in others.

If you're not happy with yourself you're not going to be happy with others.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.