Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-14-2011, 10:53 AM  
Traveler

fyi--until 'someone'--somewhere tells me 'the secret'

this will be the permanent mood--'Thanks, Mom and all others who want to change and control me'--highest expectations in the world----the highest---ain't gonna happen--ain't gonna happen.

average person--i will never be steve jobs, hillary clinton or 'perfect'--like my mother. i am my father's daughter---Braveheart---whatever you may think of that.
basically Holly Golightly--suits me, suits me. also a bit like 'elaine' on seinfeld. and the entire cast of the 'old' SNL.
i can also be 'sweet' --too dangerous--get screwed royally every time i do that.

mmmhmmmm. mmmmhmmm. few could live my life---it takes a strong woman to live my life. you would be amazed--horrified, really.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:58 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by addymiller View Post
ok, guys--share the secret. how did you do that--tell me that and i will be eternally grateful. keeps coming back and biting me in the arse.

i banish it--move on --and have to stop and deal with it again.

cannot move away from it--can sort move around it.

wasting time, wasting too much time.

'never think of that 's' again'--i would love to do that---how i would love to do that. 'my family, my community'---some pretty bad things went down and still go down.

the holidays are 'very special'--the 's' flies. no joy or happiness. just the 's'--that is how it goes.

disgusted---depressed and absolutely furious. silent killer --blood pressure--i think it is going to get me very soon. and that will be a relief. it really will.

'nice girl'---that is what happens to some of us---for no reason that is acceptable to me.
I'm decisive. I contemplate my move from every angle before making it and then live with the consequences. I can do this quickly so I don't have to spend to much time on any one thing. If I do I drop it and go back to it later. Having a fresh start on things can help.

I also don't regret anything. I learn and do not repeat, or if I do I make sure the reward is worth it. Like arguing with the misses, you have to pick your battles, sometimes it's just easier to let her do ____ .

Regret :1. To feel sorry, disappointed, or distressed about.

I've been sorry, I've been disappointed, but the distressed part is all me. I choose that path. I choose to dwell on it or not, knowing my choices I make the right one for me. I am not distressed by my decisions.

Banishing it and forcing a resolution is not the same thing. Banishment means the problem exist, just else where. My problems are wholly with me or not a problem at all.

I'm able to do all this by knowing what I do not know and utilizing the tools around me to accomplish my goals.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:58 AM  
Traveler

Old 10-14-2011, 11:05 AM  
Traveler

Old 10-14-2011, 11:06 AM  
Traveler

Old 10-14-2011, 11:09 AM  
Traveler

Beautiful and Fashionable Quotes: Audrey Hepburn — Belle IQ

“I never thought I’d land in pictures with a face like mine.”
– Audrey Hepburn

http://www.fabaudrey.com/

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/167...at-sheet.jhtml

lol--this is all it would take to 'fix' my problem---find the guy who can handle such a 'difficult' woman. the one i found--can do 'everything' but cannot say 2 words--'I'm Sorry'. another, better man will be found or i will die trying. lol.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:22 AM  
Traveler

http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.439382...moon-river.jpg

no longer want a man who loves his boat, cars, machines more than he could ever care about any woman

football--yeah---making money--playing like he was a teenager again and he doesn't seem to see the 'problem'--absolutely clueless.

adored by many---he likes that--those who massage his ego--'You are great, so nice, so kind, sweet and brilliant'

cannot hear anything else. hurts him deeply--so deeply.

what kind of creature is this? and who would really want such a man?

not me--not really---finally 'Mr. Big' -understood what Carrie Bradshaw had been saying--what an Olympic effort that was.

too much trouble--too much trouble.

fetch forth Springsteen --he is the sort who could handle me easily. a lot of men could, really.

whatever it takes i will keep my eyes open for a suitable man.

i prefer Josh--sigh--Josh groban>>>
Old 10-14-2011, 11:36 AM  
Traveler

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.