Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Click Here to Login

Old 08-05-2011, 12:14 AM  

Those darn needy infants!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:41 AM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumblewood View Post
My son dont pay for $h!t either! All he does when he want something is whine about it then my wife gives it to him. I have never seen him even offer to pay for his food when we go out to eat. And he never has his wallet, I dont think he even has one, the ungrateful freeloader.

His 1st birthday is coming up and things are gonna change around here right after that!
What's scarey is that sounds exactly like one of my sons word for word but change the "1st birthday" to "34th birthday" and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:57 AM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
My son dont pay for $h!t either! All he does when he want something is whine about it then my wife gives it to him. I have never seen him even offer to pay for his food when we go out to eat. And he never has his wallet, I dont think he even has one, the ungrateful freeloader.

His 1st birthday is coming up and things are gonna change around here right after that!
I told my 9.5month old that on her 1st bday, shes gonna need to start paying rent.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:22 PM  
Decent human being

Renton, WA
My lawn aint Emo, it aint gonna cut itself
Old 08-10-2011, 01:52 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:

Does he have his resume together?

2010-2011 Living.
2010-2009 My Mom and Dad got together one night...
Old 10-24-2011, 11:40 PM  

i dont expect handouts but when i get together with my parents or fiances parents they, being succesfull, generally foot the bill and thats what parents do...until they need their childrens care that is

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Bookmark this Page!