Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2010, 08:41 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
General Butt Naked

General Butt Naked was a rebel leader during the Liberia Civil War that got his name from fighting naked as he thought bullets couldn't strike him. He was just about as savage as a human being could get, almost an animal, cannibal, rapist, child murderer.

Quote:
"So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink their blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colourful wigs and carrying dainty purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk and homicidal. We killed hundreds of people ? so many I lost count."
After the war he became born again and is now a preacher.

In Judaism you are accepted in Heaven by your works whereas Christianity it's by your conversion and beliefs. Is this correct in my understanding or can violating the 10 Commandments to the extreme nullify your acceptable even if you become completely good afterwards.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:34 AM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
After the war he became born again and is now a preacher.

In Judaism you are accepted in Heaven by your works whereas Christianity it's by your conversion and beliefs. Is this correct in my understanding or can violating the 10 Commandments to the extreme nullify your acceptable even if you become completely good afterwards.
Well, one things for sure, time will tell. Me? I don't want to take the chance.

Old 01-06-2011, 02:15 PM  

Austin
Did he ever get hit with bullets? Then it works.

But really, man that sucks.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!