Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-17-2011, 03:04 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Ha why do you always tie us in with the tea party, blucher? Do I need to start tying you in with Wiener the pervert?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 06-18-2011, 12:15 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Ha why do you always tie us in with the tea party, blucher? Do I need to start tying you in with Wiener the pervert?
I tie the positions to the political group espousing them. We call it democracy and a man whose views I share is our sitting President. How is that in any possible way tied to the sexual misadventures of another Republican Family Values cheater? That perverted wiener seems to be yours.

Old 06-18-2011, 11:13 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
I'd consider that a compliment. I like Wiener. <snicker>

Besides, sending pictures of one's junk to people online is a little different than meeting and sleeping with your now-third wife, while still married to your second wife, who you married after divorcing your first wife while she was recovering from cancer surgery. Better a pervert than a total scumbag.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:24 AM  

Greenville, SC
Say it isn't so!
Old 07-26-2011, 06:40 AM  

"Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be converted, they should be annihilated. "

Correctly stated it would read,"Muslim religion believes that if any and everyone cannot be converted, they should and will be annihilated".

Can you imagine the feeling, and end result, of those who do not believe in God at all!

Hmmmmm...........in this case, it would seem that believing in something is better than believing in nothing at all.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:22 AM  

portland, or
Evangelical Christians and the Muslim Community

Note recent events in Oslo, Norway where gunman wants to "publicize" his manifesto by killing as many "left" leaning individuals and their children as possible because he holds them responsible for the influx of immigrants into his country, primarily muslims. We have far more to fear from zealous right wing and religious fanatics in our our country. Just remember Timothy McVeigh and the 168 people he killed. Every group has its fringe, but the mainstream are then blamed for the actions of a few. Its pathetic.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:18 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
teaberryeagle, you know we can go into past christian events about how horrible the things they did were, and dissecting the bible, particularly the old testament there is plenty of vile stuff in there to compete with islam.

almost any religious book can be used for good or evil, and every major religious text has been and will be. it just comes down to should it be my flavor of evil or yours to go along with my version of good or yours?
Old 08-01-2011, 10:35 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
teaberryeagle, you know we can go into past christian events about how horrible the things they did were, and dissecting the bible, particularly the old testament there is plenty of vile stuff in there to compete with islam.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You may be right....I'm just gettin' outta' this one.........
Old 08-01-2011, 10:59 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaberryeagle View Post
-----------------------------------------------------------
You may be right....I'm just gettin' outta' this one.........
Why "git out"?
Old 08-04-2011, 08:14 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
Why "git out"?
Didn't feel I had enough knowledge of the subject to articulate it adequately....
most of the entries I made were derived from other sources and YouTube.com..........

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.