Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Reno
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2010, 05:12 PM  

Reno, Nevada
Hey! How about that Wolf Pack?!

Been a student at Nevada for a few years and this is by far the best team Chris Ault has ever produced. #15 in the BCS polls to finish the season, a HUGE win against Boise State, and finally figuring out how to run the pistol offense properly.

Can't wait to see them in the Kraft Bowl against Boston College. BC's run defense in the best in the country... let's see if the dynamic duo of seniors Kaepernick and Taua can make the North-South style run work, or if they will have to rely on their vastly improved passing game.

Thoughts? Comments? Support?

GO PACK!!!!

Hail to our sturdy team
Loyal and true
March! March! on down that field
O' Silver and Blue

We'll give a long cheer for Nevada's team
See them break through again
Fighting for our own U of N
to VICTORY!
N-E-V-A-D-A!

Old 12-21-2010, 01:25 PM  

Carson City, Nevada
One would think that the victory against Boise State University would have given Nevada a higher ranking. Boise State has a terrific team, though the industry does not rank it properly. Anyway, a bowl win is going to provide us positive national attention. UNR has had too much negative publicity in the last three years. I welcome the change.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:07 PM  

Reno, Nevada
Completely agree... a bowl win here is clutch if they're going to continue getting national attention.

I'm just hoping to be ranked in the preseason... I've heard talk that Nevada is going to be really weak next season with the loss of Taua and Kaepernick. However I'm not too worried; the RB pool is already vast and talented (look for Mike Ball next season to do some serious damage) and Cody Fajardo has been noted as being just as good at running the pistol and scrambling as Kap, but with a more accurate arm.... though I don't think college football will ever see as powerful an arm as Kap's again... at least not for a long time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Reno
Bookmark this Page!