Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Reno
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2010, 09:28 PM  

carson cit, nv
Home Brew stores in carson city nevada

Just brew It in Carson City Nevada is a great home brew store, also in Gardnerville Nevada there is a small store called Candles and Crafts that has a lot of the basics at good prices.

Old 11-29-2010, 11:22 PM  

gardnerville, nv
I moved to Gardnerville in july from Sacramento. The shops in sac have a huge selection compaired to just brew it but are high dollar too. If your looking for ingredents just brew it should have you covered but not a lot in the extras (keg) department. None the less I am happy to have them vs nothing I like to touch see smell what I am buying hard to do that over the net.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:07 PM  

Gardnerville
What kind of home brew stuff does candles and more have?
Old 12-21-2010, 12:08 PM  

Gardnerville
Candles and crafts I should say
Old 12-21-2010, 01:13 PM  

Carson City, Nevada
Homebrew Stores in Carson City and Reno

It is imperative that we support the only homebrew store in Carson City. The owners are incredibly friendly and the prices on most items reasonable. On my first visit, I made it clear that I was not there to purchase. The owners didn't mind. They gave me a full tour of the store, with a peak into the back, and even introduced their young children.

Bear in mind that Just Brew It is a small boutique shop, so there may not be many options when you stop to shop. But do go, and let the owners know you appreciate their opening a brew store in town.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:50 AM  

I didnt know there was a place in Gardnerville. I will have to check it out.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:21 AM  

carson cit, nv
Here is the link to the Carson City home brew store. Very nice people. Buy local. Just Brew It - Carson City, Nv

Candles and craft is mainly for wine making. They will order anything. They have yeast, and all the chemicals, carboys, auto-siphons.....
Old 12-22-2010, 07:48 AM  

Gardnerville
I agree with NevadaMtnGuy and we need to support Just Brew It in Carson...the store is awesome the owners are easy going and very helpful...plus if you live in gville it's the closest and best place to buy your home brew stuff...great prices too.

They also have wine making stuff...

I have a punch card there and every time I buy a batch of ingredients he punches my card...if you buy 10 (I believe it's 10) batches your next one is free...

Worth the trip just to check the store out.

No I don't work for them...just a big fan of the store
Old 01-12-2011, 02:34 PM  

Cheyenne, Wyoming
I usually pick up brewing supplies from them when I visit my friends in fallon, during the summer!! Great place good people good prices!!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:41 PM  

Reno, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by knut View Post
I usually pick up brewing supplies from them when I visit my friends in fallon, during the summer!! Great place good people good prices!!
I agree. I run down from Reno just because it's always such a good experience for me.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Reno
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.