Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-20-2010, 11:44 AM  

Richmond, VA
Need Recommendations for Home Painters in Richmond Area

I am thinking of getting the interior of the house painted this winter - and then possibly the exterior in the spring.

Anyone have any recommendations for reputable (and reasonable) painters in the Richmond/West End area of VA? I am looking for first hand knowledge - either through your own experience and/or observations.

Old 10-20-2010, 02:31 PM  
Poison Idea

I do, but don't have the guys name/number off hand. I'll post back when I get it.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:15 PM  

Richmond, VA
Great, thanks!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:57 PM  

Richmond, Virginia
reach out

honestly i cant recommend a certain person, or group of people, but living in the suburbs of richmond and having a father that owns a flooring and ceiling installation company (which works closely with many sub-contractors including painters) i recommend "reaching out". i wouldnt ever use anyone from the inner-city because they are over-priced, and lazy... i would check personal painters in ashland, goochland, and possibly northern petersburg... i live in ashland and i know off hand there are at LEAST 4-5 painting contractors that id hire any day... they are hard working, honest people and they are willing to travel

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads