Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Rochester
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2010, 07:27 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
"New Craft Brewing Company Hits Rochester"

New Craft Brewing Company Hits Rochester - Rochester, News, Weather, Sports, and Events - 13WHAM.com

Quote:
Rochester, N.Y. ? There?s a new craft brewery in town.

Three Heads Brewing was founded by three award-winning home-brewers who decided to take their product to the masses.

Three Heads plans to start distributing in the Rochester area within the next two weeks. The company would eventually like to have customers throughout the state. It is contracting with Customer Brewcrafters, which makes the beer.

?You?re going to get more color, more aroma. You?re going to taste more flavor,? said President Daniel Nothnagle. ?The overall experience will be like ? wow.?

The founders would like Rochester to become a ?beer town,? similar to how the Finger Lakes region is known for wine.

?There is a renaissance of craft beer in America. But we feel Rochester got behind a little bit. This market is going to really explode onto the beer scene,? Nothnagle said.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:43 PM  
Supporting Member

Rochester, NY
You beat me too this! Here's some more info....

The Official 3HB Launch
Where: Lovin' Cup
When: Friday, January 7, 2011 from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am

Old 12-07-2010, 07:54 AM  

Rochester, NY
Awesome, I'm hit up Lovin Cup all the time. Not sure how I missed this. Should be interesting to try out!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:03 AM  
geoguy

Syracuse, New York
Will they have a restaurant like Empire did or just brew and distribute?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:40 PM  
Supporting Member

Rochester, NY
From what I read this will only be a brewery, not a brewpub.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:23 PM  

Buffalo, NY
Are they hiring?
Old 12-09-2010, 09:20 PM  
Supporting Member

Rochester, NY
I think maybe you need to contact them
Old 12-16-2010, 05:52 PM  

Rochester, NY
Thats pretty sick. Opening up a microbrew is something that I'm trying to work towards as we speak. Just trying to get as much experience (and as much money) as I can before I commit to it. Rochester can use as many great beers as it can get!

Anyone know of any local competitions coming up?
Old 12-23-2010, 04:27 PM  

Syracuse, NY
likewise to bills. i'm in the planning stages and hoping i can get something going within a few years before there's a brewery on every corner, seeing as everyone and their brother these days wants to start one...which isnt such a thing by my measure!!
Old 12-29-2010, 07:40 AM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
"Brighton men launch Three Heads Brewing"

Quote:
To gather for a business talk, the founders of Three Heads Brewing don't have far to commute.

Partners Geoff Dale, Todd Dirrigl and Dan Nothnagle live in the same Brighton neighborhood, and Dale and Dirrigl are brothers-in-law.

The three ? beer fans who started home brewing and then began hatching an idea to make their hobby into a business ? officially launched Three Heads earlier this month. Their beer is starting to appear on a few taps and in a handful of retail sites around the Rochester area.

Within a few days, Nothnagle said, they sold close to 20 kegs to such establishments as the Owl House, Tap & Mallet, J.B. Quimby's Public House and Hogan's Hideaway. The official rollout of the beer is to happen Jan. 7 with a tasting at Lovin' Cup in Henrietta.

Read the rest of the article here----->>Brighton men launch Three Heads Brewing - Rochester Metro, NY Local News - Fwix

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Rochester
Bookmark this Page!