Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Rochester
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2010, 06:01 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
Some scumbag mugged my 11yo kid

In Webster Park this evening..

Maybe mugged isn't the best description,

My 11 yo was riding his bike and was pushed off of it and roughed up by a "high school kid" who then rode off with it.. We made chase but bumped into a County Deputy rather quickly who took our report while his partner looked around. The only thing he came up with was my oldest son (who matched the description fairly well) while he was out on his bike helping us look for the scumbag..

My kid is fine, lessons learned.. got a pretty good description and he says he can easily recognize the scumbag when he see's him again..

What goes around comes around, it's only a matter of time..

Old 09-18-2010, 07:54 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
We caught him/them tonight,

That is all...

Old 09-28-2010, 12:26 AM  

12550, New York
That i good that you guys caught him. Did they get the bike back too?
Old 09-30-2010, 09:16 AM  

Huntington Station, NY
I hope you got the bike back and the perp is no longer able to walk or eat solid foods... of course I would not suggest answering the second part of that question but funny/true story... Back when I was in the Marines there was a guy that got caught stealing from his fellow Marines, they brought him to the SgtMajor... told him they caught a thief... he looks at the guy and says "I don't see a thief, this guy is clean, standing tall, uniform is tidy, I just see a Marine..." so they stepped outside, beat the crap out of the guy, dragged him back in, and then the SgtMajor said AHHHHH, NOW I see the thief, call the MP's and put him in the brig for court martial! LOL!!!! good times! I heard that story from a very reliable source so I do believe it.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:28 AM  

Long Island, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by stwilson74 View Post
I hope you got the bike back and the perp is no longer able to walk or eat solid foods... of course I would not suggest answering the second part of that question but funny/true story... Back when I was in the Marines there was a guy that got caught stealing from his fellow Marines, they brought him to the SgtMajor... told him they caught a thief... he looks at the guy and says "I don't see a thief, this guy is clean, standing tall, uniform is tidy, I just see a Marine..." so they stepped outside, beat the crap out of the guy, dragged him back in, and then the SgtMajor said AHHHHH, NOW I see the thief, call the MP's and put him in the brig for court martial! LOL!!!! good times! I heard that story from a very reliable source so I do believe it.
That's an awesome story!!
Old 10-01-2010, 12:30 AM  

Long Island, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJ View Post
In Webster Park this evening..

Maybe mugged isn't the best description,

My 11 yo was riding his bike and was pushed off of it and roughed up by a "high school kid" who then rode off with it.. We made chase but bumped into a County Deputy rather quickly who took our report while his partner looked around. The only thing he came up with was my oldest son (who matched the description fairly well) while he was out on his bike helping us look for the scumbag..

My kid is fine, lessons learned.. got a pretty good description and he says he can easily recognize the scumbag when he see's him again..

What goes around comes around, it's only a matter of time..

Glad to hear that you got the *** **** kid. I can only think that the parents didn't do **** about it or he wouldn't of done it in the first place!
Old 10-04-2010, 03:38 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
I haven't gotten the bike back yet.. I could go snag it but that wont help prosecute the little schmuck.

"things" are in the works.. best not to say much more at this time..
Old 10-04-2010, 05:36 PM  

12550, New York
Let us know how it works out.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:42 PM  

medford, ny
glad you found who it was...thats pretty f***** up
Old 11-22-2010, 07:31 PM  

Middleport, New York
I got mugged when I lived in Rochester for school. I never carry cash anymore.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Rochester
Bookmark this Page!