Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-19-2010, 11:43 AM  

Lodi, CA, CA
Anyone know of a homebrew shop in Stockton? we need one!

Old 11-19-2010, 12:37 PM  

Sacramento, CA
There is yet another club, east of Sacramento in the Placerville area; H.A.Z.E., H.A.Z.E. - Hangtown Association of Zymurgy Enthusiasts

For brewing supplies there are;
1) The Brewmeister in Folsom, CA; The Brewmeister, Northern California's Source for Beer & Wine Suppli
2) Original Homebrew Outlet Inc; Beer wine cheese vinegar making Original Home Brew Outlet

Old 11-19-2010, 02:38 PM  

sacramento, california
I use The Brewmeister fairly often. They have most equipment and ingredients you will need. They also have a nice selection of brew kits and brew classes.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:15 PM  

Davis, California
Me and my buddies are big on morebeer.com it's down in Concord and if your order is $60 or more you get free shipping which ends up being nextday in the sac area
Old 11-20-2010, 12:11 PM  

Roseville, Ca
I'm a brewer out in Roseville. Just checked out Gold Country Brew Club which meets in Sacramento the second tuseday of every month. Check out goldcountrybrewers.org. Pretty cool group of people, worth checking out. Brewmeister in folosm is a good supply shop, though I have to admit I buy 90% of my supplies online.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:39 PM  

Davis, California
Just checked out Brew Ferment Distill. Looks like a good alternative to online supplies especially if you only need a thing or two. All their product looked reasonably priced.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:14 PM  

sacramento, ca
I prefer to shop local. It's a pain to return broken or faulty merchandise to an online retailer. Also, I like to touch what I buy, and ask questions.

With that said, if I can buy something for 1/2 price or better online...
Old 11-22-2010, 10:08 AM  

Sacramento
I've been brewing for a couple years now. GCBA is pretty nice, and the EGBG guys are very fun but it may not be as easy to get into their club as they want to keep it small.

Also plugging BFD, as Tim is a great guy. Was there on his opening day and have been impressed at how much it has improved. The kegging supplies he has are partly my fault.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:21 PM  

California
Work in Sacramento and live in Roseville. Been brewing for about a year and just moved to all grain. I'll have to check out Brew Ferment Distill. I haven't joined a homebrew club. I barely have time to fit in a brew day.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:53 PM  

Grass Valley, Ca.
I just started brewing. It's a mead batch. Up here in Grass valley we are blessed with a wonderful brew supply store with people who are very knowledgeable and freely share any info you want or need (sometimes more info than you need). The more I get into this hobby the more people I am finding who do it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads