Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-27-2011, 11:06 AM  

Sacramento
Anybody goin' wheelin' this Saturday?

I was hoping to find snow, but I'm not sure if there is going to be any left. I really just want to get out on the trail!
Billy

Old 01-27-2011, 01:56 PM  
Scourge of Ice House Rd.

CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepFreak View Post
I was hoping to find snow, but I'm not sure if there is going to be any left. I really just want to get out on the trail!
Billy
Hoping to find snow? I don't think you're going to have any problem with that lol My Jeep still won't pass smog so I'm out, maybe another time.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:48 AM  

Sacramento
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealtrip View Post
Hoping to find snow? I don't think you're going to have any problem with that lol My Jeep still won't pass smog so I'm out, maybe another time.
Any ideas where? I was planning on heading up to Uncle Tome Cabin but I hear all the snow is melted. that probably means the same for Mormon Emigrant (so?) too.
Billy
Old 01-28-2011, 10:48 AM  

chico, ca
Butte Meadows

Plenty of snow around Butte Meadows (20 miles east of Chico). Speaking of which, there is a charity event there February 19. It is the Caring Veterans run. (Caringveterans.org) It was fantastic last year and I'm sure will be again this year. Check it out.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:00 AM  

head up I-80 to cisco grove and take the fordyce/signal peak exit north of the highway before you get to cisco. there is also an offroad area on that exit, tons of fun in the snow, but some really sketchy stuff, too.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:06 PM  

Roseville, California
I am not sure if my four banger can handle that with stock 28's on it hyaha

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads