Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-10-2010, 07:41 PM  

Santa Barbara, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77bawls View Post
Nope, I just bought all the equipment and jumped in feet first. There is plenty of info and help in forums to get you going.
Oh ok I get it now, yeah I'm moving ahead myself into all grain. As you say there's tons of info available so it shouldn't be hard to do.
And the course is so EXPENSIVE that's why I was looking for someone who has done it to see if there was that much value in it?

Old 12-13-2010, 01:59 PM  

Redding, CA
Man! sounds like I should start charging to teach people to homebrew. sounds like I'm missing out on the $$$$

Old 12-13-2010, 07:48 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejdn View Post
Man! sounds like I should start charging to teach people to homebrew. sounds like I'm missing out on the $$$$
I don't know if there's any money in it. There are quite a few people locally that have brewing party's at their house. I know of one guy that has a get together every weekend.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.