Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Salem
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2010, 03:35 PM  

Salem, Oregon
Salem Area Homebrewers?

Hello!

Are there any Salem area homebrewers lurking around this site?

I have a 3 Tier brew stand and brew 10 gal AG batches of when I have the money. I just finished off a keg of Czech Lager and had to throw out some Imperial IPA due to infection (long story)

I am planning on doing another batch of Lager again soon and also want to get some Honey Orange Wheat on tap before my birthday in January.

Tell us what you brew with, how often, and what youre drinking!

Hope everyone is doing great.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:13 PM  

Salem, OR
I try to put out 5-10 gal AG batches as the wife, kiddo, and time allow. Recently moved my E-RIMS kit inside and have been able to 'brew in the rain'. I don't do lagers at the moment, but would love to learn more about your setup sometime!

~mike~

Old 02-02-2011, 12:11 AM  

Monmouth, OR
I'm currently waiting on my first 5 gallon batch. It's an IPA and it's been in primary for about a week so far. I'll give it another 2 weeks here, 2 more for secondary/dry hopping, and 2 more for priming.

This first one is an extract brew but I have everything I need for an all grain brew except an immersion wort chiller so AG should be up next.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Salem
Bookmark this Page!