Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2010, 12:50 PM  

Canyon Lake, TX
Any Homebrewers in Comal County/ Canyon Lake area???

I am an avid homebrewer and feel very lonely out here at the Lake ...are there any other brewers in the area?

Old 11-16-2010, 03:03 PM  

San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANSTAAFB View Post
I am an avid homebrewer and feel very lonely out here at the Lake ...are there any other brewers in the area?
I just started my first two batches myself... but I'm down in San Antonio.

What local home brew store do you frequent?

Old 11-16-2010, 08:59 PM  

Canyon Lake, TX
I use Homebrew Party. I tried SA homebrew, but Todd (the owner) is an a$$hat He has no interest in running a business, just having a place to drink. I have no idea how old his hops, yeast, and grains are. HBP guys are pretty cool though and I am confident in the quality of their products
Old 11-21-2010, 12:45 AM  

San Antonio, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANSTAAFB View Post
I use Homebrew Party. I tried SA homebrew, but Todd (the owner) is an a$$hat He has no interest in running a business, just having a place to drink. I have no idea how old his hops, yeast, and grains are. HBP guys are pretty cool though and I am confident in the quality of their products
Hey guys, another homebrewer here in SA. Just wanted to say I agree, that guy at SA homebrew is somethin else. But, the guys at HBP have always been up to par for me! Do either of you have interest in joining any of the local homebrew clubs??
Old 11-22-2010, 10:42 AM  

Canyon Lake, TX
I live over an hour away from SA, so was really hoping to find folks out here in the sticks!!! I haven't really checked out the SA clubs...any info or advice?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:19 AM  

San Antonio, Texas
I'm a member of the San Antonio Cerveceros. It's homebrew and craft brew so it's a little more open for non-brewers or people who are just getting interested.

Welcome to Facebook

There is also the Bexar Brewers in town though I have never been to a meeting. It seems they are the more "hardcore" club but also seem open to new members and people just getting interested in the hobby.

Any others?
Old 12-07-2010, 01:02 PM  

Laredo, Texas
Hello from Laredo! not many of us here in the pit of texas but at least I can brew up a batch or two whenever i like. Cheers and happy holidays all.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:18 PM  

I'm in San Antonio. I've been homebrewing for a couple of years now. Merry Christmas!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:57 PM  

I live practically down the road from Canyon lake high, is that close enough?
Old 05-19-2011, 10:44 AM  

New Braunfels, Texas
my friend used to brew some beer a while back in new braunfels but i dont think he does any more

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Bookmark this Page!