Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2011, 08:43 PM  

Canyon Lake, TX
Obnoxious Spurs Homer Trash Talk Thread!!!!

It is now the second half of the season, the rodeo road trip is done, the all-star break is over...and our SPURS stand on top of the NBA pile once again

Who will take us down? Despite the lip service (Oh, yeah, the Spurs are great, BUT...), no one on the national scene gives these guys a snowball's chance in San Antonio!!! As a native Southern Californian turned Texan (I'm official by marriage ), I am sick to death of hearing about the damn Lakers. I just don't see anyone to be very scared of...respectful, sure. Scared, NO. LA, OKC, and Dallas in the West. Boston, Chicago, and MAYBE Miami (but not really) in the East.

For all of us who have gotten too used to the Spurs winning ways, I remind you that this may be the last big push for this crew. A lock out threatens to rob Timmy of a year and maybe push him towards an early retirement. Let's enjoy this season and throw all our support behind the Silver and Black...

GO SPURS GO!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Bookmark this Page!