Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-22-2010, 10:16 PM  

Hotel referals in San Diego

I am hoping to attend a conferance down there June 16 to 18. Any clean, inexpensive hotel referals would be appreciated.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:45 PM  

Loveland, Colorado
La Quinta in Mission Valley was GREAT when I was there. Great prices and it was very clean and nice. Also it has free continental breakfast. Really what that means is they have a very convenient waffle maker (YUM!) and hard boiled eggs, bagels, toast and cereal. It was one of the best places ive stayed, and its centrally located.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:01 PM  

The Holiday Inn across the street from the Star of India was nice. A bit too far to walk to the convention center 2 or 3 times a day for a week, but a nice walk all the same. I think I paid something like $110 for a pool view room. In the reviews people complain about train noise, but I didn't really see where it was a problem. I went out on Sunday, my wife came out on Tuesday, and we moved to the Marriot next to the convention center... very nice, but more expensive. We drove to SF, then came back a few days later, adn I Pricelined a 4 star. Offered $65 and got the Manchester Hyatt, totaled $92 for one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. If you have a car parking is ~$30/night anywhere you stay.
Tim
Old 01-24-2011, 10:05 AM  

I doubt it is inexpensive but the Hard Rock Hotel is pretty awesome and right down by the convention center....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.