Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-25-2011, 06:18 PM  

Is this the place to visit in CA?

I've always heard San Diego is a beautiful place. If I visited CA, would this be the place to go? I'm not too sure about LA, I flew in there once and it was covered in smog, and I've heard getting around is terrible.

Old 02-25-2011, 08:02 PM  

There is quite a bit of things to do there. I don't think you will be sorry!

Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 PM  

Its a good place to visit, especially if you like outdoor activities. Visiting Mt. Soledad has some pretty spectacular views.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:03 PM  

Beaches! (Hotel del Coronado Beach on Coronado Island is my favorite but Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach are great too, especially if you want restaurants and boardwalk) The Gaslamp District! (for food and clubbing) The San Diego Zoo! Sea World! Shopping in Fashion Valley! The Padres! When you live here in San Diego its hard to figure out where to go on vacation...
Old 04-10-2011, 10:50 AM  

I lived there 10 years...and although the City of San Diego is awesome, the best beaches (less crowded/great surf) are in North County, about 30 minutes north heading up I5. You should visit La Jolla (the cove), Del Mar, Cardiff, Solana Beach, Moonlight Beach (Encinitas). Stunning! The 5 can get crowded, however, so avoid it between 7-9 am Southbound and 3-5 pm Northbound.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:28 AM  

Ya it is actually a worth visiting place to go.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.