Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2010, 11:46 PM  

La Mesa, California
Hornblower Cruises off harbor drive can take you on whale watching tours, and there is the Torrey Pines National Park and Cedar Creek Falls if you are into nature hikes

Old 09-29-2010, 01:15 PM  

Lake Elsinore, CA
Seaport village makes for a nice afternoon. There is just about always some street performers doing there thing. Just a short drive away is the Midway aircraft carrier as well as Star of India.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:18 AM  

san diego, california
Do you like shows? There is a really entertaining small cast production going on at the Lyseum right now, Downtown. Called Bob's Cafe or something
Old 10-04-2010, 11:32 AM  
Another Member

Santee, CA
Balboa park is full of museums, and many great areas to walk around during the day.

Recently went to the water park in Chula Vista, that is something to AVOID. Where are the good water parks located?
Old 10-07-2010, 08:46 AM  

San Diego, CA
Cabrillo monument in Pt. Loma is pretty cool, great views of N.I. and the Sub Base, it is fun to watch the Navy ships pull in and out. While you are out there head down the hill to the tide pools there is never many people out there and some amazing sunsets.
Santee lakes are pretty fun to spend some time at, can fish without a license and rent a paddle boat and feed the ducks.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:00 PM  

san diego, california
if you like the outdoors you can always hit up Mission Trails. great place to walk hike or bike! just off the 52 on mast or you can get on mission gorge from the 8 or 15 and head east.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:14 PM  

San Diego, California
WAP or what ever the new name is, the Zoo, Seaworld, legoland, quail botanical gardens, balboa park(musems, and botanical garden next to the zoo), midway musem is great so is the star of india next to it, old town, birch aquarium, legoland aquarium, cabrillo monument and the tide pools below, also the Fort Rosecrans Cemetary is also very humbling.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:06 PM  

Jacksonville, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmudgirl View Post
I used to live in Coronado, Hotel del Coronado was awesome
I agree also. Man the rooms are expensive though. I was stationed there for a while.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:51 PM  

Wildomar, CA
Seals/sea lions in La Jolla.
Lighthouse area around Point Loma.
Soak City in Chula Vista in the summer.
Legoland.
Beaches, beaches, and beaches.
On my bucket list- Egg Shamu. I need security details on Sea World. This will have to be a covert op with lots of recon.
Julian.
Fish the Coronado Islands.
Balboa Park.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:53 PM  

Wildomar, CA
USS Midway is great too. I can't believe I forgot that.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Bookmark this Page!