Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 11:35 AM  

Rainbow Pizza in Belmont has awesome pies. They also have a huge Greek menu. Good place for lunch.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 AM  

vallejo, ca
Oh, also, if you're in SF proper, you must try Zante's "Indian Pizza" it's AWESOME if you love both pizza and Indian food.
Welcome to Zante Pizza & Indian Cuisine! Order Online for Free Delivery in San Francisco

Old 12-02-2010, 12:43 PM  

I've just got to throw Za Pizza in Russian Hill into the ring here. They are really the only exceptional pizza I have had in SF.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:56 PM  

San Francisco, CA
Definitely +1 on Zachary's in the east bay. You can pick up their half baked pies and toss them in your oven at home to finish them up. Lanesplitters wasn't bad either. In SF there's also Pizza Orgasmica as an option to choose from.

I've been trying a few places in the Parkside neighborhood lately - Taraval, Seniores, Eagle, and Pirro's. None of them have been really good enough for a second try.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:28 AM  

Alameda, CA
Ok, this probably should go in the San Jose section but while everyone is discussing pizza here I have to say that Pizza Chicago in Palo Alto is awesome. I agree with everyone about Zachary's (it is more unique) but if you are ever down on the Peninsula give Pizza Chicago a try.

Pizz'a Chicago Home Page
Old 12-08-2010, 02:11 PM  

I think I am going to have to give Zachary's a try.

Marina Pizza (East Bay, San Leandro, on Lewelling) is by far my favorite so far. Perfect crust, one of the best sauces I have ever had(it really brings the pizza together) and an excellent choice of many many toppings.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:07 PM  

San Francisco, CA
Arinell's little shack on Valencia makes the closest thing to NY pizza I've tasted west of the Mississippi.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:02 AM  

Seattle
Pizzaiolo
Old 12-21-2010, 01:12 PM  

oakland, ca
if you want something different, I love the indian pizza in SF Welcome to Zante Pizza & Indian Cuisine! Order Online for Free Delivery in San Francisco
Old 12-21-2010, 01:13 PM  

oakland, ca
oh haha, someone said it right above me! I love having an excuse to go out to the city (Usually the little record shop across the street, Thrillhouse) and get some Zante's pizza. It's the best!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.