Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-17-2010, 01:23 PM  
Hondo78

Wilsonville, Oregon
Best place to end your weekend.. The Cliff House

Wondering where to end your weekend on a positive note, go to the Cliff House in San Francisco this evening. Cocktails or dinner take your spouse and enjoy the view.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:25 AM  

Cotati, California
over looking the ocean, drink in hand, close to the SWMBO, with dinner on the menu, sounds nice.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:28 PM  

Concord, CA
Have you ever tried the Rickhouse? One of my favorite after work hang outs. Amazing cocktails that are expertly made. I'd check it out if you like the Cliff house. Only downside is that they don't serve food
Old 11-16-2010, 06:42 PM  

Alameda, Ca.
Down the coast to Pacific Grove to a place only 5/8 acre in size just two blocks north of the Asilomar Conference Center, called my little weekend getaway house in the heavy wooded area. A walk a block away to "our beach' with a couple bottles of wine, glasses, cold cuts with cheeze and a good cigar with the wife watching the many sunsets over the years. Yes this is one of my houses left vacant as our getaway.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:44 PM  

Alameda, Ca.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kian View Post
Have you ever tried the Rickhouse? One of my favorite after work hang outs. Amazing cocktails that are expertly made. I'd check it out if you like the Cliff house. Only downside is that they don't serve food
"downside"? I come for the drinks get food anywhere LOL! Prost....=o&o>.....
Old 12-30-2010, 01:53 AM  

California
i agree, the drinks and the calamari app
Old 02-03-2011, 05:32 PM  

Miami, Florida
I know this is an old post but I am going to SF soon, what are some good restaurants to hit up? I like anything, but I love local digs, especially italian and seafood joints. Any suggestions?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads