Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-16-2010, 09:32 PM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
Cigar shops in San Jose

I have been going to West Coast Cigars in San Jose for years and it's by far my favorite cigar shop of all time! Bill Davis, the owner does a tremendous job of marketing, keeping up the mailing list, and arranging events. If you smoke cigars, you have to try this place out.

West Coast Cigars - San Jose - Premium Cigars, Tobacco, Humidors, Cutters, Lighters, and Ashtrays

They have a sister store, Kinckerbockers, in Palo Alto. Never been there, but if it's like West Coast, it's definitely worth a visit!

Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 PM  

San Jose, Ca
I've been meaning to stop in there how are their prices?

Old 01-18-2011, 01:42 AM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
I'd say medium to high, but the service and knowledge is worth it for me. I can go in and tell them what kind of smoke I want and they'll walk me around and point out good options. They've always been right on about helping me pick out some good smokes.

But if you know what you want or you're wanting to fill your humidor for not a lot of money, you can't beat online prices at places like Thompson Cigar

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads