Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Click Here to Login

Old 09-09-2010, 09:34 AM  

San Jose, California
Mmmmm Stromboli.......

I'm giving you one good reason to visit San Jose. If you ever have a few free hours and are hungry for Italian, you've got to try Tony DiMaggio's Stromboli. It's on Monterey Rd. just north of Capitol Expwy and the food is great. It's not in the best of neighborhoods but don't worry because there are always a few of San Jose's finest inside having a bit to eat. Try the Stromboli a medium will feed a hungry person or 3 women on a diet. A large with fee 2hungry men or 6 starving themselves women. Enjoy a cold beer and loosen your belt. It's going to get crowded in those pants of yours.

Old 09-22-2010, 09:35 AM  

San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepDave View Post
I'm giving you one good reason to visit San Jose. If you ever have a few free hours and are hungry for Italian, you've got to try Tony DiMaggio's Stromboli. It's on Monterey Rd. just north of Capitol Expwy and the food is great. It's not in the best of neighborhoods but don't worry because there are always a few of San Jose's finest inside having a bit to eat. Try the Stromboli a medium will feed a hungry person or 3 women on a diet. A large with fee 2hungry men or 6 starving themselves women. Enjoy a cold beer and loosen your belt. It's going to get crowded in those pants of yours.
I go their frequently, LOVE the Stromoli and I love even more that it is family owned. Have you had their pizza?

Old 09-23-2010, 07:26 PM  
Show me Potato Salad!

Campbell, CA
Hmmm...never heard of it but might have to try it sometime.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:41 AM  

San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrad View Post
Hmmm...never heard of it but might have to try it sometime.
I highly suggest you do, you'll be sooo glad you did!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:01 PM  

Miami, FL
Nice tip, just added to my list !! BTW, also looking for places to fly my paraglider and/or some off road trails.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:22 PM  

Sunnyvale, California
Are you visiting San Jose from Florida? You might enjoy the Hollister Hills SVRA which is about 1/2 hour south of SJ. Everything from easy trails, to obstacle courses, to the infamousTank Traps!
Old 10-05-2010, 05:26 PM  

Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyZJ View Post
Are you visiting San Jose from Florida? You might enjoy the Hollister Hills SVRA which is about 1/2 hour south of SJ. Everything from easy trails, to obstacle courses, to the infamousTank Traps!
Actualy I will go from Florida to Alaska, and then south to Ushuaia, that is why I will be visiting San Jose.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:30 AM  

Quartzsite, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizoo View Post
Actualy I will go from Florida to Alaska, and then south to Ushuaia, that is why I will be visiting San Jose.
Sounds like a heck of a trip ...... lol
Old 10-09-2010, 08:17 PM  

Miami, FL
Americas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowirdHunter View Post
Sounds like a heck of a trip ...... lol
Check it out... It is not finished yet, but click on the link ENGLISH thats is the one I am updating this week:

w joa150.com.br/americas2011

I will open a thread about it once finished the page.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:36 AM  

Sunnyvale, CA
Score, I love good stromboli. A little hesitant though as I seem to be the only Italian in the Bay Area lol. Been pretty disappointed with most Italian food I've found around here (being from the NYC area), however Giovanni's on Lawrence Expressway is good pizza.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Bookmark this Page!