Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2010, 11:40 AM  

Sunnyvale, CA
Thai Food - Bay Leaf, Sunnyvale, CA

I know the Bay Area has tons of good Thai food, but honestly, this place is amazing! I mean, every time we go there, everyone leaves extremely happy, and I eat there at least once a week, but usually more like two or three times. The Red Curry Chicken is amazing! And the prices at Bay Leaf are very cheap. Figure you'll spend like $5 to $8 for lunch and it will be slammin!

Old 11-02-2010, 02:13 AM  

Bay Area, California
where is this located?

Old 11-15-2010, 10:22 PM  

San Jose, CA
You can go wrong with Krung Thai in San Jose. THere are two of them on Winchester. About 1 mile each way if you turn onto Winchester from Stevens Creek. Awesome food and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:06 PM  

Union City, CA
Thai Basil on Murphy st. in Sunnyvale. That place rocks! I have tried Krung Thai a few times when I lived right off of Wincherster, It's good but I like Thai Basil better... I'll look for Bay Leaf next time I'm in the area...
Old 11-16-2010, 11:03 PM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
I went to Bay Leaf just the other day coincidentally. It was good - maybe 7/10 compared to other Thai places I've been. The food seems different than other authentic Thai cuisine.

The service was great, the portions were generous, and the price was reasonable.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:53 PM  

San Jose, CA
Is Thai food spicy hot? I really like spicy foods. Don't know how I got this way but I love the burn.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:06 AM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipLash View Post
Is Thai food spicy hot? I really like spicy foods. Don't know how I got this way but I love the burn.
Usually at Thai places they'll ask you how hot you want it. I like spicy food and still usually get medium. If you want really hot, ask for it hot and you'll get it!
Old 11-29-2010, 11:24 AM  

San Jose, CA
my favorite is still Tee Nee Thai. Great food, and they have an awesome belgian beer selection.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:06 PM  

San Jose, CA
I enjoy Siam Square on Willow Street near Lincoln. Good food and service.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:23 PM  

I love Thai food. I am so glad my wife introduced it to me. There is a Thai place on Piedmont on the Eastside that is close and one of our favorites. It is called Thai Lovers. It is really good food.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Bookmark this Page!