Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-09-2007, 07:31 PM  

1969 VW Squareback - not running

Had this car for several years now, planned on making it a daily driver, just never got to it. Already did this with a 1965 VW Bug, and a 1972 VW Squareback...which you may have seen driving around town.

This car has a great straight body, never wrecked, very little surface blemishes/rust. The paint is faded and may be buffable back to a nice finish. The engine has unknown miles on it, and was reported to run when I got it, but I never tried it, just garaged it. My guess is it would need some work to make reliable.

The floor pans behind both front seats could use some repair, but this it typical for this vintage car. The interior needs a good re-do too.

Last time I looked into an entire interior kit for this car it was going to cost around $500.00 for a nice one, you can get them for less. Parts aren't too difficult to come by either. I have some decent resources.

Anyway, they don't make them like this anymore...to last. My loss, your gain.

Asking $900.00 (will deliver locally)

(512)396-2401

Pictures can be found here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MonkeyAn...69VWSquareback

Old 07-15-2007, 11:54 AM  

Gotta have that car!

Hi, new here.... saw your post and would love some details about the car. Is it automatic or manual? Anything else you could offer would be great. I live in the Houston Area, but my friend lives in Kerrville who is really looking to purchase a VW Squareback. It's his dream car, to restore one! Thanks so much. You can reply to laurabeth911@hotmail.com, thnaks so much!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads