Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2006, 09:46 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodges
also, im not sure how this is relevant, but the names, particularly the ones in the same hand, seem to be overwhelmingly male.
If you find your name call Hays County Elections Administrator, Joyce Cowan, at (512) 393-7310 or go see her and she will get you to sign an affidavit. The more the better. I believe the District Attorney is opening an investigation.

ACC is either complicit or condoning it.

Here's what ACC had to say in one of the articles:
ACC Government Relations President Linda Young said the affadavits and other irregularities brought forward to the county by citizens puzzle the school, but they are not investigators.

"We're interested in knowing, but that is not part of our process, by law," Young said.

I wish this would get some coverage in the Stateman and some additional TV channels. i made some calls but i think more people need to speak up.

ACC hopes this will just be ignored and they can swoop in and grab $2.7 million in tax dollars annually.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!