Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-25-2005, 01:11 PM  
Capers

Adult Entertainment

Are there no adult entertainment venues or mediums in this area? I have been told that, in order to obtain good adult entertainment, you'll have to go to an Austin or San Antonio strip club. Are there no entertainers in this area?
Old 09-26-2005, 08:04 AM  

What, Nephews isn't enough?
Old 09-26-2005, 11:32 AM  

Strip Clubs are not legal in the san marcos city limits.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:43 AM  
Frat Rat

Strip Clubs

Try the Fraternity and Sorority parties around town or just any party with college students. It's pretty close to going to a strip club. :twisted:
Old 10-04-2005, 11:45 AM  
Old School Guest

Anyone remember....there used to be a strip club on RR12 about 10 years ago. Called Krakatoa or something like that. Cheesist place I have ever been to in my life. It was open for about 3 days I think!
Old 10-06-2005, 02:40 PM  

San Marcos
Was that the place where they had a PVC pipe for a pole?

Nope, can't say that I remember it.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:43 PM  
TitMan

No...Nephews isn't enough!

I don't care to see drunk college chicks with 2-3 uglies or a jealous punk for a boyfriend. I hear you Capers... We're talking about professionals. Girls that know how to work it, without the need for a fancy dinner, shopping, or high expectations.

I heard through someone in another forum, that an entertainer from Austin started an adult entertainment agency, based in San Marcos. Now, I don't know how true it may be, but she's suppose to be smokin, HOT!

If anyone finds out...please tell me.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:33 PM  
Old School San Marcos

How can one forget...there used to be a famous "massage parlor" located right on the square not one mile from where the police station used to be located.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:35 PM  
A2

Tokyo Tan
Old 08-16-2008, 06:43 PM  

Tt Bar

There used to be a strip club on the 35 frontage road by Roberts St. off Sycamore. It didn't last too long. Place was called The Getaway before that. Big Poppa's on 123 used to have a "private club" in a nearby building with underage girls dancing. Very dangerous place for gringos. Same situation at what was known as "little viet nam" on hwy 21, only much more dangerous for gringos. Can't imagine that anything like that still goes on.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads