Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2007, 03:27 PM  

Boys and Girls Club Summer Program

Hello My name is Mr. Elton Fite and I am with the Boys and Girls Clubs of South Central Texas. I would like to take this opportunity to extend a welcome to families to the Boys and Girls Club summer program.

In our summer program, program attendees ages 5-13 will be included in a wide variety of activities such as field trips (movies, skating, bowling,etc.), physical curriculum (kick ball, baseballl, basketball,etc.), swimming and much more.

We at the BGCSCT believe in the improvement and enrichment of young lives through our program. Program attendees will always be placed in a safe environment with helpful staff to organize and facilitate each activity.

Texas Preparatory School

Also, the Texas Preparatory School, an affiliate with the Boys and Girls Club will be recruiting new students in grades K-6 for the '07-'08 school year. At the Texas Preparatory School students learn with a better teacher/student ratio, also have the opportunity to be involved in electives such as Basketball, Movie-Making, Art and Music.

Along with our new recruitment campaign, we are moving to a new location that will definitely suit our needs to provide the best educational experience for your student.

If interested in this opportunity please call Ms. Kimberly Willis @ 512-805-3000
or visit the BGCSCT website at www.bgca.us

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!