Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-23-2006, 01:00 PM  

new felt is in!

just letting everyone know that new felt is being installed today and tommorrow along w/ new flooring, please stop by to play ! :P

Old 02-24-2006, 11:49 PM  

"improvements"

if you want to save money at bum's, only drink when the train goes by: $2 shots. the pool was expensive, but with the new felt people can't feel that way and claim to be a reasonable person.

to the owner: please don't put so many god damned tv's in the place. the HUGE one's are enough. they're a big waste of money for you, and they kill atmosphere, which you seem to be trying a little too hard to create. i'm glad you cleaned the joint up, and, as far as i've experienced, the staff is great. again, please, please, please no more tv's. if you really want to make the place far-and-away the best ****in pool bar in san marcos, serve some FOOD. popcorn and chips don't cut it. all you need is a fryer, an oven/broiler, and a grill. sure a fridge, wash station, etc., but come on. if you'd put 80k into the place already, another 10-15k for a kitchen isn't unreasonable.

people that have a problem with parking should car-pool. parking lots are clogged because everyone has to drive their own damn car to a bar that's only a mile from their house. if you live within a mile, get on your bike. riding home is a great way to cap off a night at the bar.

Old 03-10-2006, 03:55 PM  

thanks for the votes!

for anyone kind enought to vote BUM'S as best pool hall on town once again, thank you very much!! everyone else please stop in and see why1
Old 01-19-2010, 11:28 PM  
BAR

jbgj

I started coming to Bum's when yer daddy opened it. Larry is all class. What happened to you? And didn't I read that you got arrested for family violence--beating up your girlfriend? I wouldn't come in to your place unless I wanted to score coke or get cut.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.