Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2007, 11:09 AM  

city conuncil place 1 memeber speeds

i have see a San Antonio st local speeding down the street and not stopping at the two and only stop sign on our street..We have children who like to play in the front yard but it seems dangeruos for those kids to have to deal with a speeder..i thought city council members were supposed to set a good example for us and our kids.. but with this speeder out there it is not safe for any one who is crossing the street at Endicott or micthell..
so do not vote for people whom might hit you child speeding thourgh our stop signs

i am not scared to say who i have seen do it more than once ..i think i might put a sign by the stop sign telling this member want to be to slow the flock down.for god sake our kids are very important to us..

if you don't understand what i have writen.. you can blame that on the SMHS.
thank you

Old 11-04-2007, 11:29 AM  

This whole post just cracks me up ! Esp the SMHS part!:biggrin:

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-04-2007, 02:57 PM  

San Marcos
That's a big deal to me, too. I don't live in that area, so I can't confirm, but I'd be pissed if I saw any council member speeding down my street, since that's the top issue I have right now. I can deal with the loud parties, but not the drunks and the speeders. It would be VERY disappointing to learn of a council member speeding through residential areas.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:56 PM  

Dont get me wrong Semi.... I think its awful that speeders speed period ! My point was the wording in that post. Just got a chuckle out of me.

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!