Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2008, 07:22 AM  

San Marcos
Swisher, thanks. Castillo was the most impressive of the school board candidates, by far. I'm not sure what it says about Saul, but it is interesting. At a minimum, hopefully it means that Saul shares David's concerns about the schools and the dropout rate.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:20 PM  

cakewalk

this should be a cakewalk for saul gonzales. he's got a local rep with no known negatives. don't know terry, except that he's a realtor. sorry, but that's a neg in my book. everyone i know has decided for saul on this one. it's his to lose.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:34 PM  

Saul Hands Cake To Fred

Breaking news, kids. According to newstreamz Saul Gonzales withdrew from the race on Fri. 8/29. He apparently didn't know Fred Terry would be a place 3 candidate, has withdrawn and supports Terry. Barring a write-in candidate this race is over.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:07 PM  

let them eat cake

at least my guy didn't lose this time. he just withdrew. can't imagine terry is anti-growth if he's a realtor. doesn't really matter, he's in like flint.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!