Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2008, 05:42 PM  

Zebras

PS...Ms. Coppoletta also knows why Zebras have stripes.:smile:

Old 10-28-2008, 01:25 PM  

Austrian Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immis View Post
Maybe... maybe not. But he sure doesnt need to be replaced by lisa marie copaletta!! That would be a very bad move!
immus, after reading all your posts, I thought you had at least one iota concerning Austrian economics but I guess you are like most others, you don't have a CLUE! What you know about economics can fit in a timbal and have enough room left over for a white elephant or two!:biggrin:

Old 10-28-2008, 03:37 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by urainus View Post
Please, GOD let there be someone out there that at least has a clue about AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS! :frown:
maybe you could give us a clue as to what about austrian economics you think is so important re this election. ain't it just libertarian laissez-faire?
is it something more to you?
Old 10-28-2008, 04:50 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanket View Post
maybe you could give us a clue as to what about austrian economics you think is so important re this election. ain't it just libertarian laissez-faire?
is it something more to you?
Dear Blanket, what do you think about an economic system that bases its infrastructure upon consumer spending instead of the GNP, you are obviously not a serious student of economic history otherwise you would figure it all by your little lonesome that when you destroy the manufacturing base all that is left are low wage jobs servicing the few monetary elite, serving their food, cleaning their toilets etc. Blanket, please do not respond to my post because we are already have one village idiot in the personage of Chris Jones unless you are just plain brain dead. If you are not what I paint you as then give me specific questions as to why you can not comprehend what AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS are all about.
Life is too short to engage simpletons like semi, immis and whom ever else without a CLUE!!!:frown:
Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 PM  
Unregistered

theory>dogma>rage

Reel it in urainus. Ranting is not explanation. Some might suspect that "austrian economics" has become the last straw of reality that you have a grasp on and that your understanding of it would not fill a "thimble"

http://mises.org/etexts/austrian.asp
http://world.std.com/~mhuben/austrian.html
Old 10-28-2008, 06:02 PM  

Omg!!!

Quote:
Dear Blanket, what do you think about an economic system that bases its infrastructure upon consumer spending instead of the GNP, you are obviously not a serious student of economic history otherwise you would figure it all by your little lonesome that when you destroy the manufacturing base all that is left are low wage jobs servicing the few monetary elite, serving their food, cleaning their toilets etc. Blanket, please do not respond to my post because we are already have one village idiot in the personage of Chris Jones unless you are just plain brain dead. If you are not what I paint you as then give me specific questions as to why you can not comprehend what AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS are all about.
Life is too short to engage simpletons like semi, immis and whom ever else without a CLUE!!!:frown:
Blanket, I apologize for being so curt but OMG if you understand Austrian economics you would not of asked the last question. Get back to me when you have done your home-economics.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:44 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Reel it in urainus. Ranting is not explanation. Some might suspect that "austrian economics" has become the last straw of reality that you have a grasp on and that your understanding of it would not fill a "thimble"

http://mises.org/etexts/austrian.asp
http://world.std.com/~mhuben/austrian.html
Ranting!!! Rome is burning and all you can offer is a web link! Let's hear your spin on your Austrian link! "Last Straw" is what you had too much to dream last night. Once again (and I'm not surprised) San Marcos is fool of village idiots, maybe enough to get Jones re-elected! By the way genius my misspelling of thimble was a semantical metaphor. To quote your stooge (Chris Jones), 'please folks I have to be honest with you,' enlighten me wise one, do you accept government's current bailout?
Old 10-28-2008, 07:00 PM  

IT'S so hard to bail out those that are...

Blanket, I truly apologia, its just that I have been blessed with half a century plus four years of age and I intuit that we as a a species are doomed by our own stupidity. Once again I retract any language that may have offended you.
But Austrian economics answers the Diamond-Waters paradox i.e. Law of diminishing returns, favoring a classical approach to economic policy that repeals all special privileges granted to government connected industries.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:23 PM  
Unregistered

Rome is burning and all urainus can do is rant

Quote:
Ranting!!! Rome is burning and all you can offer is a web link! Let's hear your spin on your Austrian link! "Last Straw" is what you had too much to dream last night. Once again (and I'm not surprised) San Marcos is fool of village idiots, maybe enough to get Jones re-elected! By the way genius my misspelling of thimble was a semantical metaphor, you may be one of those has- been professors on the hill that refuse to acknowledge the image they see in their own bathroom mirrors? To quote your stooge (Chris Jones), 'please folks I have to be honest with you,' enlighten me wise one, do you accept government's current bailout?
I'm not the one touting austrian economics, you are. Explain it and make your case (per blankie's request) as to why this has any revelence in this city council race.

I gave web links pro and con austrian economics so others might have an inkling what you're raving about.

African drum (?) metaphor, if you say so.

I do not support Mr. Jones, nor did I vote for him.

I do not support the government bailout, but it's a done deal. Might as well rave about yesterday's weather.

If you know so much about austrian economics, tell us, without the Limbaugh on "hillbilly heroin" attitude.

I think all this "austrian economics" malarky belongs on a seperate thread.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:36 PM  

Timeless economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm not the one touting austrian economics, you are. Explain it and make your case (per blankie's request) as to why this has any revelence in this city council race.

I gave web links pro and con austrian economics so others might have an inkling what you're raving about.

African drum (?) metaphor, if you say so.

I do not support Mr. Jones, nor did I vote for him.

I do not support the government bailout, but it's a done deal. Might as well rave about yesterday's weather.

If you know so much about austrian economics, tell us, without the Limbaugh on "hillbilly heroin" attitude.

I think all this "austrian economics" malarky belongs on a seperate thread.
Man of Reason, my rant is not a rant but a cry of desperation out of the depths of our spiritual wilderness, i do not cry for myself but for all the children and the elderly that will be the first to feel the wrath of our (knocking at the door) economic depression. Austrian/African/American economic models, matter not, nothing ultimately works, due to our circumventing the most tried and true policy procedure, COMMON SENSE. :smile:

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!